www.aboutdissertation.com / They provided awful work and haven't finished on time

I ordered big work from the company www.aboutdissertation.com. These jerks took money and haven’t provided the work on time. After a week of arguing, they sent me what they have done. It was the worst work, ‘coz the grammar was poor and the content was horrible. I was shocked and tried to get money from them, but of course they refused to pay it back. Please, share this info.

Po
May 18, 2015

Comments

• Kn
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Www.aboutdissertation.com - Rude rep, who refused to return money back for the horrible essay
    www.aboutdissertation.com

Don’t deal with the company www.aboutdissertation.com. I paid rather high price for the essay, but these jerks provided the downloaded piece of essay. I noticed a lot of mistakes and other grammatical mistakes. I was disappointed and tried to get money back, but the rep was rude to me. I got really bad and rude reply. These people are scammers and ###, so be careful if you buy from them as well as post comments about your things with them.