www.7-continentstravel.co.ukThe company misled us and took money for non-existing hotel

We had the horrible experience with the company www.7-continentstravel.co.uk. We bought tickets and booked the hotel through them, but when we arrived to Spain, it turned out that such hotel didn’t exist at all. We called to this company afterwards and tried to get money from them, but of course they ignored us and we got nothing. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Ta
Jan 15, 2015

Comments

• Ay
      Feb 10, 2015

Assalamoalikum! It was my sixth journey but having bad experiences with some other UK Travel agencies, I was a little bit of stress, suddenly I saw on Google about this 7-Continents travel first I was a bit confused and not sure that this company can give me good services? I just took a big risk and finally things got changed and when I stepped in with 7 Continents travel all things were really good and arranged. From the first date the services were really nice. All the arrangements were good, good supporting staff.