www.5starsforex.com / The rep wasn't honest and tried to scam me

Jul 31, 2015
My friend advised me to use the website www.5starsforex.com. He told me that the company was reliable and trustful. As well as they had serious and save platform for trading. I decided to try and contacted the rep from this company. I didn’t like that the rep hasn’t warned me about all charges and investments. He wasn’t honest with me and it was bad sign. I decided not to risk and wanted to share my thoughts about this company.

D  30th of Sep, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
5Stars Forex is 100% professional broker! I haven’t faced any major problems with them so far. Only once was my order delayed. According to their support staff, this was due to a technical problem with the Server. In addition, 5Stars Forex has good customer support, attractive bonuses and good execution time. I always recommend 5Stars forex to all !!!
D  15th of Oct, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
In my experience, 5StarsForex is really good and trustworthy broker. Being a beginner in Forex mostly I appreciate professional technical support and 5Stars Forex keep it on a high level. The trading platform is very quick. I really enjoy their webinars and bonuses (50% Rescue Withdraw Bonus). I took my profit 3 times, So happy to trade with them.
D  19th of Oct, 2015 by
I have much experience when trading with 5Stars Forex as my best and professional broker. With speedy withdrawals and 24 hours customer support. A great platform and easy to navigate website. This is an excellent broker, they offer all types of tools and trading with them is a pleasure. Happy to trade with 5stars Forex the great online trading forex broker.