www.2158.cupereasyshopping.com / cannot locate site online

1 6160 S. Syracuse WayGreenwood Village, CO, United States
Phone: 1.888.757.2726

I bought a web site from them some year ago, www.2158.supereasyshopping.com. The site offers a shopping mall with various stores, walmart, priceline, buy.com, dish network...and others.

When a person visits my site and purchases something, I receive a commission from the product. I have often made purchases myself.

Around November of last year 2009 was when I last visited the site and made a purchase from Walmart, I received a commission check in December 2009. However, since then I have not been able to locate my site on line. When I type in the site address, it says site not located.

I have called the company's phone number various times only to get an answering machine with a message that states that the mailbox is full and cannot accept new messages, please try again later. I sent a letter of complaint to the fax number Paramount has listed. Nonetheless, I never heard anything back from them.

Consequently, I decided to file a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney General's Office. I should be hearing from them soon. Hopefully, this complaint to you could help too.

I do have the original documents of sell and could send them later if that would help the complaint.

Respectfully yours,