www.1saleaday.com / Money stealing, customer cheating

1 1650 Eastern Pkwy Suite 100Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

Money stealing, customer cheating
at website: www.1saleaday.com ( return to: 1Saleaday 1650 Eastern Pkwy Suite 100 Brooklyn, NY 11233 )
I order Fusion 8GB Nano MP3-4 Video Music Voice Recorder Pictures Games & FM Radio Player
Order Date: 10/1/2008
I got EMAIL From support@mail.1saleaday.com
My Order Status: Shipped
Tracking Number: USPS-9102148008600671708253

I don't know what is going on with this company. I feel they either is lying, or trying to cheat customers out of more money or someone within their company is stealing or trying to embezzle money.

This situation is hurting the customers. I have read where they have done this same thing to other customers. Something is gonna have to be done about this. Some investigating and some charges gonna have to be brought against this company.What they are doing are not right!

Comments

• Ka
      28th of Oct, 2008

I too have been robbed by this company. I also ordered 3 of the same item, getting my kids hopes up, and I never received them. I also have 2 friends who ordered also and they haven't received them either. I did email them a letter to have a reply sent back about 5 days later saying they were lost so they were reshipped with the same tracking number and I should get them this week. You CANNOT ship something out with the same tracking number twice! I will be opening up a claim with my credit card company as did a friend of mine.

6th of Nov, 2008

I had this same problem Ordered an item and waited more than 4 weeks. never received. Finally I had to write to them then they wrote me back saying that your item were lost in the mail. after this i ordered a phone to see they are really cheating me or not. This is the same case never received the item yet. i do not know what to do with this company. some one need to step in this and teach this people a lesson. I lost almost $90 now. Is there any one could help me with this case
    joy

• Ba
      8th of Nov, 2008

I have had nothing but good luck with them. I have received everything I have ordered, on time, and in good condition. I have been very impressed with the quality of the items received.

Sorry you have had problems. I give them a good grade.

• Ag
      10th of Nov, 2008

I also have been completely taken for by this company.
    It has been TWO MONTHS... and nothing. I have called and called and called and no one answers. I have emailed and STILL NOTHING. The first time I called I talked to someone and they said they over sold this item and that they were expecting a shipment in and that I should expect it within a week or so. STILL NOTHING! The phone number is obviously someones cellphone number. I am going to file a claim with my credit card company to get my money back. You all might want to try the same. This is truly sad that a company would stoop this low to take peoples money.

• De
      26th of Jan, 2009

You should try filing with the better business bureau: bbb.org I received 1 of my 2 missing orders right away. And I'm pretty sure the next is on it's way now.

• Pp
      4th of Jul, 2009

After sending an email stating that I was about to contact the Attorney General of the state they are located in and file a complaint, my order was received in a matter of days.

I also believe that this company sells their mailing list because I have been receiving large amounts of spam since dealing with them.

• 6p
      5th of Apr, 2011

3/05/2011 - I think UPS and 1saleaday are all corrupt. They have a pack with UPS to not get signatures and leave the packages at the front door, I never received my package and UPS states that 1salea day does not request signatures ... therefore either the UPS guys stills them knowing no signature is required or they have a pack with UPS to send false information as the package being delivered... I'm done ordering from this RIP OFF place and dealing with UPS.

UPS if you are reading this... you are now liable too for this scam going on with 1saleaday. I suggest you dump them before you get a bad reputation!

Here is what they wrote me:
    > 1Saleaday Support 4/5/2011 11:48 AM >>>
    > Dear Dana,
    > I apologize to hear that you have not yet located your package. Unfortunately, the shipper does not allow us to file a claim for 21 business days from the date of delivery.
    > I advise that you ask your neighbors, other household members or anyone who may have access to your mail if they have seen this package or taken it in for you. If you can not locate this package once the required time has passed please let me know. I will then file a claim and see what further action can be done on your behalf.
    > Please keep me posted and feel free to reply with any questions you may have. Have a wonderful day!

• Pa
      8th of May, 2011

well I have been ordering from the company for month and never had a single problem. All my items were received in a timely manner and in perfect condition. Sorry that you all have had such bad experiences but i doubt that it is a conspiracy as some of you are suggesting.

8th of Jun, 2013

Ordered a pair of Armani sunglasses because the price was right...received them but they are fakes. I have been watching their site for a while. Which brings me to conclude... They are selling the same stuff that is sold on Canal Street in NYC. Counterfeit knock offs. Follow their inventory you will see designer watches, purses and perfumes...same... read more