www.1010tires.comthe seller still hasn't refunded

Fa Dec 29, 2014 Richmond, BC Review updated:

The seller from the company www.1010tires.com provided horrible tires. I returned them back, but the seller still hasn’t returned money. I waited 3 weeks already and I wasn’t happy about this situation. I sent emails and messages them, but these jerks only told to wait and that’s all. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

More www.1010tires.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• 10
      Jan 13, 2015

I represent 1010Tires.com and on January 5 we sent a private message through this forum to this contributor asking for more information. At this time (Jan 13) they have still not responded. We are not aware of any issues that this post describes. This person has not provided a name, and order number, or any details on what they ordered then returned. We have only ever had one order from anyone with a first or last name similar to "Fahdi", and there is no record of any return on that particular order. We are being accused of being liars and of keeping money after a return, however this person has not provided us any info that would allow us to identify the order in question and solve the problem. If this person does not provide some details, we can only assume that this is not a legitimate complaint. It is impossible to defend ourselves from these accusations with no concrete details.

• 10
      Feb 05, 2015

It has now been a month since we sent this person a private message asking for more details in able to solve the complaint. This person has not replied to us publicly or privately, so we can only assume that this problem was already fixed, or that is was not a legitimate complaint in the first place. If this was still a problem, we assume the person writing this complain would be eager to get us the info in order to fix the problem. We will no longer be monitoring this thread and we consider this matter taken care of.