www. Yourcheckbalance.com / Online cash advance!

1 Oakland, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 510-485-3427

I want to post a complaint about Yourcheckbalance.com i applied for a cash advance for personal reasons as anyone would do in a financial bind! I have always dealt with one particular company, however when i received an email from yourcheckbalance.com i was told to call regarding my application so i did and i was told to complete the application on line in order to see my loan amount. I am furious with this online service and i will let anyone know that applies for an online cash advance to not deal with this company they are FRAUDS!!!

Comments

Te
  25th of Apr, 2008
Yourcheckbalance - Cash advance payday
your checkbalance.com
28 whit frazier rd
Hinesville
Georgia
Phone: 912 368 8298
www.yourcheckbalance.com

They Havent Taken money out of bank account yet but they have all my personal information, social security number, bank account number. Im scared! And I feel very stupid for puting my information out there. Who knows whats going to happen to my idenity.

Lo
  5th of Jul, 2008

I went through their phone authorization process and went to the website that they gave. But there is no way to access an individual account. No way to verify that my request was fully processed. But Someone out there has all my important information.

De
  28th of Jul, 2008

I myself, am living on SSD, So I also am leaning on the idea of quick cash. I never have enough to pay all, and because of my disability, My credit is in shambles. There are a lot of irrelivant things I could say, but still, Now they do have all of my info. What are they doing with it?? selling it to someone else??