www. Winstuffhere.com / texts to my mobile for which I am being charged to receive

United Kingdom, England, Tyne and Wear Review updated:
Joan Keltie
13 Cheadle Avenue
Phone: 07795077690
I am repeatedly getting messages from a number 88989 which I have not signed up for. I have twice sent back a message saying Stop All and Stop All Texts.

Each time I receive these messages £1.50 has been taken from my "pay as you talk" credit. They have been sending messages in multiples of 3 so consequently I am losing all my credit.

I have spoken to my supplier vodafone who say it is a police matter and up to them to block the number, the police say it is up to vodafone, please can you help me as I do not know where else to go.

Joan Keltie (Mrs)

N  17th of Feb, 2009 by
N  21st of Feb, 2009 by
Just ditch the sim card and get a T-Mobile one. The people who are billing you are from this site...www.WinStuffHere.com
A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
SAme thing happenedto me..there should be a law against such websites. In total i lost £35 due to their rubbish messages. To unsubscribe call this number 08082341402.
A  7th of Mar, 2009 by
i totally agree with all these people .They are THIEFS they STEAL credit of other people these people should get sued from there jobs. i only did this because i saw hannah montana and im a fan of her, i will do everything to get these people sued from their jobs. people like this have no right to have money to themselves i feel sorry for the people that had to regret trying this questionnaire.
N  2nd of Jun, 2009 by
I was also so stupid to subscribe and I got lots of questions on my cell phone. I wanted to cancel my subscription and I wrote an e-mail to winstuffhere. My e-mail was answered 5 minutes later and an a few hours later I got an e-mail and an SMS that my subscription was cancelled. All that happened today, so I hope everything is okay now.
N  28th of Jun, 2009 by
Bonjour, j'ai trouve comment te desactiver de winstuffhere: tu dois aller dans l'explorer et marquer http, le code de ton pays ( pas de www )et winstuffhere.com, et la tu trouveras l'option pour arreter le jeu
If you want desactivated this winstuff, does
Pako Ortiz Perez
A  2nd of Nov, 2012 by
I have a beter story.
I too have a pay and go sim.(no credit)In a mobile out of use.
To day i recieved the message :
You already spent 30euro last month.And they sent me 5 new texts in french.
I wonder how many months they will keep texting?
Before they realise the mobile NR. has never charged.And never will be.