www. Vojtech. Page. Tl / Oredered Iphone + acces, taken money and nothing sent

1 36A Goring Road Goring By SeaWorthing, England, West Sussex, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +447024074657.

Beware just Been Had, gave money and nothing will ever get sent. Do not deal with the company below.

Vojtech Limited Uk.
36A Goring Road Goring By Sea.
Worthing, West Sussex
United Kingdom.

sales manager.
Wayn Bruce
www.vojtech.page.tl
Hi,

i already told you the necessary issue.

well since is not the company fault.

is left for you.

and let see who will.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:05:18 +0800

Wayne,

I'm going back to the part, where you are suppose to guarantee shipment, I have played my part in paying for my intended goods, now if you were a man of moral standard you would ship them over.

How can I trust you any further, you are suppose to guarantee shipment, and now you are asking for more money when you haven't sent anything over at all, there is no way I'm sending more money over.

And when I spoke with you the other day and asked to speak to your manager...what was that..you again trying (disguise your voice, very unconvincingly, I must add) trying to explain a half baked situation...No..

The way I see it, we have 4 options:

1. You send my money back.
2. I have a friend in West Sussex who can pick up my order.
3. You pay all the additional money now and I will reimburse you once I receive them.

4. If this continues any further, I'm going the get the West Sussex Police and Politicians involved and hit every (Ripped OFF, Scam, Do Not Buy) Website and publicise all your companies and your details as being fraud.

How can you do this to honest people, this was suppose to be a surprise present for my wife, do you realise how long it took me to save all that money.

Please send me my money back or send me my order

Michael

Hi,

there is nobody above mistake.

we laready told you the proceedure.

there is nothing we can do coz we already paid for the goods and we have paid the FEDEX.

so there is no way for refund ok.

all you need is to pay the money they said you should pay, so your items can be released from the CUSTOM.

That is all.

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:34:22 +0800

Bruce,
you have been shipping goods world wide for how long and never come across this problem before?? just to unbelievable to be true..

I'll give you 3 days Bruce if nothing turns up, then I'll be seeking legal action concerning the matter.

Subject
RE: Money Sent 04/04/09

michael.

you dont need to talk like that ok.

we need to clear the GOODS out of there premises, and you are telling me that which services are we doing, is it our FAULT?

we told you we ship goods worldwide, and we have not EXPERIENCE this before so that is why.

and if something has happen like this we need to find solution.

that is why we want to assist you our of the money they told you to pay.

so the only advice i will give you is to kindly pay the amount you are told to pay, so your goods can be free.

that is all.

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:52:45 +0800

(Mike)

Wayne you have got to be bloody joking, there is no way I'll be paying another cent until the items arrive on my door step!!!

What sort of operation are you guys running here??

Send the details of the Customs Manager and I'll get in contact with him.

You guys gave a guarantee of shipment anywhere in the world, there was no mention about any Customs deals then.

Don't do this ### to me now, I'll paid my money it's suppose to be time for delivery>

Mike

Subject
RE: Money Sent 04/04/09

Hello,

Thanks for the full interest you have in our company product and services.

your goods has been ship out today,

but there was a little problem your goods is having on the way now.

we receive a call from the CUSTOM MANAGER that your items has been SEIZED by the custom.

and our company CEO has call the CUSTOM MANAGER to released your items but he refused to released your items.

He said you are to pay some Neccesary cost beforoe your items will be relased.

Here are the FEES you are to pay below:

CUSTOM FEES==== $100

DEMORAGE FEES==40

TAX FEES=======90

HANDLING FEES===100

TOTAL COST IS $330USD.

225POUNDS.

But we see that there is nothing we can do on this, so our company CEO as giving you the assurance of $100usd.

so you will pay $230usd(157POUNDS)now, so you itesm can be relased from the custom with no futher delay.

Kindly proceed with the payment of $230usd(157POUNDS)now so your items can be realeased.

Hope to read from you soon.

thanks.

Subject: Fw: Money Sent 04/04/09
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:04:46 +0800

Hi Wayne,

"We ship out via fedEX and it only takes us just 48 hours to deliver
your goods to your door step after your payment confirmation."

If your above statment is correct, then my order should of been here two days ago, hope everything is above board.

Please explain

MTCN NUMBER: [protected]

SENDERS NAME: Michael
AMOUNT YOU SEND: 296.47 British Pound

Hello,

thanks for the full interest you have in our company product and services.

Here is the items we have packed for you below:

Apple iphone (Silver) 3G (16GB)
Belkin Auto Charger for iPod and iPhone
Incase Slider Case for iPhone 3G
Belkin Pull Tab Holster for iPhone 3G
Sennheiser MM50 iP Headset for iPhone
memory (80GB).

Vojtech Limited Uk.
36A Goring Road Goring By Sea.
Worthing, West Sussex
United Kingdom.

sales manager.
Wayn Bruce
www.vojtech.page.tl

More www. Vojtech. Page. Tl Complaints & Reviews

Comments

26th of May, 2009

Finally, was the goods delivered in good order? I thought the fedex shipping provides nos for online tracking of the status?

30th of May, 2009

I have another friend who con into this scam as well... This Hussein Aliy is a con and is a man with zero integrity. We, too, have all the paper proofs with us should you want to bring him to justice. Unfortunately we are too far away to do anything to this worm. Hope those who have ability, nail him on the cross and crucify him.

I am going to make it my hobby to hunt down every single of his internet ad and post all these comments... so that others will beware.

for those who are almost getting hooked, make sure you at very least, set a password in your western union transfer, only tell him when you see the fedex tracking ID in the fedex internet.

• El
      22nd of Jul, 2009

hi guys i have this experience as well.

this is the website:

help to spread too ..

above ALIEN MARKET SALES INC seem like one of the scammer too
    beware of this people.
    registered company shd have their own company email

all this guys are using free mail to deal business...

• To
      8th of Nov, 2009

Just google weisswizzy94 and you will see that they have advertise in all website and forums that are related to electronics. If you ever contact them they will response very fast 24/7 in fact. Their mode is request to pay through Western Union and beneficiaries is a person not the company.

17th of Dec, 2010

i have also been had by the same company
    i bought an iphone 3gs and was then ordered to buy 4 more and i had no more money because the money i used was from christmas... it has been almost 1 year now and i havent gotten over what happened to me and since then have hated everytime someone mentions the UK or Iphone