www. Souvenirids.com / Never received. Never replied.

1 Tahoma, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a novelty id from www. Souvenirids.com and after over 8 weeks i hadn't received the card. I contacted them several times and never received a reply. I can only wonder how many people have been ripped off and how in the hell do they stay up and running? Anyway. . . Heads up! Do not order from this online fake id company!

Ch
Dec 20, 2014

Comments

www.souvenirids.com - Never received order
    California

Here is the e-mail I received from www.souvenirids.com when I complained about never receiving my order! Then when I tried to get back on their website I was forbidden!

www.souvenirids.com - Email I received from souvenirids.com
    Homeland
    California

Here is what happens whe you question why you never received your order!

www.souvenirids.com - www.souvenirids.com e-mail
    Alabama

After I sent www.souvenirids.com an e-mail in reference to never receiving my order, this is their reply to me!

25th of Dec, 2014
    www.souvenirids.com - you must read this e-mail before you think about ordering anything from www.souvenirids.com
    California

Check out this e-mail I received from www.souvenirids.com! This is what I got for $99!

• Ha
    www.souvenirids.com - Scam Website
    Tahoma
    California

This site is a total scam! Their whole logistics should reveal how scrupulous they are! I guarantee you will never receive your order!

• Rc
      26th of Dec, 2014

Check this out!

• Rc
      26th of Dec, 2014

See how www.souvenirids.com handles their inquiries regarding non receipt of an order!