www. Rm4t.com / Scammer

Sure looks like this is a scam site: promised within 6 minutes, but the 2 hrs after payment was delivered, the 'chat' lady kept saying the same things over and over, rarely anything from a real person, failed to answer my questions, except the first one: how long does it take to deliver and do you have the palladium? Yes was the answer.
Failed to give me a phone number, no phone listed on web site although it says you can call them or email them.

After i told them, gently, that "i apologize but in the unlikely event that you fail to deliver as promised, and since i paid with credit card instead of through paypal, i will have no choice but to dispute their charge, and they will unfortunately incur a 'charge back' fee. I am hoping this won't be required. "
Then they said they will have to deliver and they will email me when it's ready. Hehe. I'm not holding my breath.
Lesson learned: check these sites before i place an order. :)

Comments

24th of May, 2011

They got my money and im waiting for 20 days now !!
    They didnt deliver my gold !!
    Fraud

• Be
      7th of Jul, 2011

RM4T is fraud, dont buy at them.
    waiting for 25 days and nothing. Tehay are ignoring me at support chat and msn.
    Allways lie saing gonna delivery it in few hours.

• Be
      7th of Jul, 2011

Remember RM4T is a gorup, they have lot of sites. U know a site is part of RM4T group by checking supportchat, they all are supported by Ruby.

• Hu
      8th of Jul, 2011

yup i been waiting for a month now. now they ignoring me. i escalate this problem in paypal. i hope this works well..
    RM4T Fraud me

• Fr
      16th of Aug, 2011

Dont buy at RM4T.com, theyre scammers that only tells you excuses so they dont have to pay. They told me 4 different storys yesterday why the supplier isnt online, its the 4th day now and all i get told are excuses. BAD SITE DONT BUY