[Resolved] www. Paypalvcc.comI haven't received access to my card

I paid money for the virtual credit card on the website www.paypalvcc.com. After that I haven’t received any access to the card info and the rep started to tell me some ###. WTF? I was sick of the promises and blah-blah, but the rep only told to be patient and wait more time. I want money back and I have no idea how to get it back. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

• Resolution statement

www. Paypalvcc.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

Ca
Dec 27, 2014

Comments

• Ge
      Jan 26, 2016

PayPalvcc is a horrible company. They are a scam. They are the same people operating cheapvccs, cheapvcc.biz, cheapvba, lightvcc and many other fraud websites.

Avoid this if you want to be throwing money away. He is a criminal and currently wanted in many countries for big fraud schemes. I have also put in a court order against him and is currently pending.

If you want to buy from trusted companies, go with the sellers on the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

• Su
      Jun 29, 2016

Agree, this thief has stolen over $400 of my money. Avoid this website at all costs. He will infect your computer with malware.

I buy all of my VCCs from Auction Essistance now.

Jun 30, 2017

@Susan Barness you are from Auction Essistance provide here you proofs like invoice and where you paid.

• Se
      May 08, 2017

Absolute con of a website. Guy is still up and still scamming people, dumb ###. Will be filing a takedown of his website within a couple of days. Took the recommendation above and bought from these people: WWW.auctionessistance.com/shop

• Em
      May 10, 2017

Horrible. This guy requires an ID in order for you to complete the transaction with him. Not to mention his website looks very shady like a foreigner would create, but requesting an ID? You have got to be kidding me? That is fraud at it's worst. Not to mention that since I am a female, this sick pervert wanted my ID and also photos of me naked. I was like what?! Are you kidding me? This sick son of a ### wanted me to send naked photos of me.

Filing a takedown notice on his website and reporting him to local authorities.

Jun 14, 2017

All Are fake reviews They are promoting our competitors.Auction Essistance now But I cannot mind Because customer loving us.selling vcc since 2009.

Jun 14, 2017

@Paypal Vcc Proof right here you lying [censor]. You can't even speak English properly: HTTPs://WWW.facebook.com/paypalvcc/posts/436319159731199

Jun 14, 2017

https://www.complaintsboard.com/profile-1508490 he promoting Auction Essistance now

• Em
      Jun 20, 2017

@Paypal Vcc Ya, we promote them. We don't promote anyone. Your just mad that your lying scamming ways are coming to light.

Jun 30, 2017

@Emma Bryant I dont want to talk just mute
    user will decide where they go.