www. natures. com / acai berry

I reluctantley ordered acai berry for 1.99 shipping with a 21 day free trial. I never received the product. than on 3.12.2009 checking my home bank I descovered $79.96 out of my checking acct. I never gave permmision to natures acai berry for further shipping. I called to cancel the order, customer service kept on going that I didn't call to cancel the original free trial. I told her how coul I cancel if I never received the product. I am unemployed and needed the money for my grocey shopping, she didn't want to give me a credit. After a long argument I told her that I would send the product back unopenned and she agreedto give me a refund and no further shipping.
what a bunch of scammers these people are, I was always afraid to use my credit card online now I know why never again.

Comments

• Co
      13th of Mar, 2009

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Furthermore, if there are shipping problems, feel free to contact the customer service and they can verify your address and reship the product directly to you! Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!