www. Myord.commn / charge for order not submitted

4 / 29 67775 dri*symantec generic www. Myord commn charged my credit card account for $39. 99.
I did not order anything from you nor do i want it.
Please credit this charge back to my account.

Comments

• El
      6th of May, 2008

How do i stop these charges on credit card?

• Wi
      7th of Jun, 2008

You charged my visa account for $66.98 I did not want this product. I renewed my norton service only. Contact me by e-mail or at 303-252-1349

• Ha
      11th of Jun, 2008

I have been charged for DRI*Symantec $59.99
    Reference # 249216G1009ZD8N. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I WAS CHARGED FOR THIS.

WHEN I HAVE THIS ALREADY
    I HAVE PAID MY NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL FOR 2008 $59.99 ALREADY #249216GF00X9EL12

• Ph
      17th of Jun, 2008

Please let me know if you are refunding the 39.99 to me. I don't think I have an account with you.

• Ro
      25th of Jun, 2008

I ordered norton 360 for 59.00 dollars but now I got my credit card statement and it said I was charged 131.98 whats going on. I never paid that much for this in the past Pleasereply to this. robert k wettstein.

• Ru
      28th of Jun, 2008

I paid $59.99 Thru Bank of America Jan 12, 2008 for your Smart Diagnostic Technology program. However I have never got the items fixed-the program still ask me to register.

Please Help!

• Wa
      6th of Jul, 2008

My credit card was charged 59.99 for DRI*Symantec and I cancelled the order before the process was completed. This charge needs to be taken off of my credit card. Please let me know when this has been done by above email address.

16th of Jul, 2008

My Visa Card was charged $40.49 for DRI*Symantec www.myord.commn on May 25th I was not aware I had
    ordered this - I was renewing my Norton Annual Renewal
    at $46.80 which I have now received the Bill for. Please
    refund my Visa $40.49 and let me know what other information
    you require from me. I have no idea how this occurred but would be obliged if you would take care of it for me.
    Thank you. Jan Batchelor.
    Please let me know when you have corrected this.

• Lo
      24th of Jul, 2008

Duplicate charges for norton annual renewalreference number4806.Amount $42.65 NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL NORTON.COM/CSCA. 80856190BAV transaction date 3/23
    VISA March2008 statement

DRISYMANTECSTORE.COM WWW.MYORD.COMMN 205395312
    tansaction date 3/10.reference number3242. Amount $42.65.
    VISA April 2006 statement.

Would you please explain and credit my Visa account for the duplicate charge

• De
      28th of Jul, 2008

DRI*symantic generic charged to my visa 131.99 not the advertised price. will be looking for a refund soon. d manuel

• Ca
      29th of Jul, 2008

i was charge $136.96 for this protection on my charge card, no way was it soppue to be that much. please get back with me on this.

• Wi
      30th of Jul, 2008

I receive pop up messages that Norton protection has expired! On 7-14-2008 reordered with my visa card. T0day 7-30-2008 my Visa account has been charged $59.99, ref. # 2469216819000118072257 DRI*Symantec www.myord.comMN. If I donot have the Norton update, please return my $59.99. I went thru the process of downloading this item, now you say I donot have the protection!!!? Please explain.!!!

Wm. A Bennis
    videoedit@exite.com
    520-7492472

• Ve
      4th of Aug, 2008

My name is Velma Bennett. I have already complained about this product, on your complaint board, when do you all respond. I want my $69.98 back, that was charged to my debit card on 6/13/08. Your product is not working on my computer. Do I have to contact the BETTER BUISNESS BUREAU, to get my money back? I have done business with you all before and was satisfied, but this is not right this time. You all don't even have a number that anyone can call, and this complaint board is a JOKE. Please refund my money. Your product is not working. Please at least respond to your complaint board. Velma Bennett

• Ve
      4th of Aug, 2008

I see you all just let people complain and you do nothing. I see the same complaints on your board, over and over. Please give me my money back. This is too much money to just let go. What is this complaint board for. Do you all really look at it? I want my money back PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E Velma Bennett

• Mi
      20th of Aug, 2008

Dear Microsoft on June 08, 2008, I have purchase a software and was downloaded to my computer and seem like I have problems with it, can you please downloaded again, Thanks

Descripción: CHECKCARD 0609 DRI*Windows Mktplace WWW.MYORD.COMMN 24692168161000989898229

Fecha de registro: 06/10/2008

Cantidad: $149.95

Tipo: Tarjeta de débito

• Ge
      1st of Sep, 2008

DRI*Symantec Generec
    On Aug 16 -18 I signed up & received Norton protection. Next day, I could not use my computer...it wouldnt work at all...everything was so slow...took 45 mins. to log on. So I had to remove it. Please refund the amount charged to my Visa acct. $65.60 Canadian. (Unfortunately)

14th of Sep, 2008

A charge of $69.98 was debited from my account, by DRI SymantecSony - 8/12/08 . Kindly, please refund this amount to my account as I never did complete the transaction, and the security is not in place. Thank you.

18th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sirs: I renewed my Norton spyware subscription on Aug 4, 2008. My VISA card was charged $184.98. I am now getting pop-ups saying that I am not protected and need to renew. I have tried to contact Norton by other means without success to correct their error. Please help. Thanks, Jason McClellan

• Ed
      18th of Sep, 2008

i was charged twice on my credit card for $59.98 once on 8-14-08 and again on 8-21-08 my order no is 770426160 hope you can get this matter taken care of thanks edward h stark

• St
      19th of Sep, 2008

FALSE NORTON PROTECTION
    You charged my visa account for $66.98 the protection dose not come up when I activate it. Also since downloading it it slows my computer down and I would like a refund.