www. Mygoldenvelope.comNever recieved anything back

A Review updated:

I sent in my old gold and silve jewelry in September 2008. I waited for awhile thinking that they were backed up and busy. I sent them emails and never got a response to any of them. Then when I went to their website to check my tracking number it said that it is an invalid number but for the postial office it is valid. Here is the following 2 emaisl I sent in that asked for immediate attention:
My Product
Sunday, December 28, 2008 6:45 PM
From:
"Aaron Fink" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To:
[protected]@mygoldenvelope.com Hello again, I'm writing again about my order that I had sent in. The message below is what I sent you on December 10th of 2008. I am yet still waiting for your reply. I found my letter from your company. My tracking number is 420115209183805213683083973201. When I checked into my tracking number tonight it all of a sudden said it is a invalid tracking number. I feel I was robbed because you don't seem to be taking interest in trying to resolve this problem with my product that was received on September 18th of 2008 in Freeport Ny 11520. The items that I sent in was as follow of what I can remember.

1 Silver Chain
1 broken Gold watch that said Union City or Uc Bears
1 yellow and white gold pin that had a heart and dove
1 hoop earring also silver
1 920 silver wedding band that is bent
1 silver wavy ring
I would appreciate it if you respond to this issue. I feel I have waited long enough to receive something. When it says in your letter that I am dealing with America's most trusted gold buyer, I can expect a great experience from start to finish, with a gold payout that is second to none. Then that is what I expect but it did not happen. Please respond to let me know what you are willing to do to make me a happy customer.

--- On Wed, 12/10/08, Aaron Fink <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Aaron Fink <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: My Product
To: [protected]@mygoldenvelope.com
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:33 PM
Hello,
My name is Aaron Fink. I don't have my customer number but I sent in some jerwley about 4 months ago and yet have not received anything. So I'm wondring what is going on. I hope to hear fom you soon. If I don't hear from you soon I then will asume that your company is a scam and I then would like my stuff sent back to me at no cost.
Aaron Fink

I hope that there is some way that you could help me with this problem.

Jan 09, 2010

I WAS ALSO TAKEN BY THEM TO. I SENT IN OVER 400.00 DOLLARS WORTH OF OLD AND BROKEN GOLD BACK IN 2009 OF OCTOBER I HAVE NEVER RECIEVIED ANYTHING FROM THEM EITHER. I E-MAILED TIME AFTER TIME CALLED THEM ALSO
    THEY SAID THEY NEVER RECIEVIED MY PACKAGE. WELL THE POST OFFICE SAID THEY HAD GOTTEN IT TO.
    I EVEN TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE THEY SAID THE SAME THING THEY NEVER RECIEVIED MY PACKAGE.I THOUGHT
    THESE PEOPLE WORK FOR THE GOVERMENT THAT WAS WHY I CHOOSE THEM I WILL NEVER TRUST THEM AGAIN.
    ALL THEY ARE IS A BUNCH OF LIEING TWO FACED PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF POOR FOLK.
    EVERY TIME I WOULD PUT THE SO CALLED TRACKING # IN IT DOES NOT TAKE IT.
    ROXANN DANNER

Feb 06, 2010

I too had the same problem with these crooks.

I sent them my gold and silver scrap and have not heard anything from them.

I am filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

I recommend anyone else having problems to do the same.

• C
      Feb 06, 2010

i have been send it out with gold and silver and was keep check track number and but still nothing to heard for over week and keep bothering to the company that we need the money and they say that they are back up and refinery and still nothing hear from them at all and so will have to report to bbb and faceboodk to put ad to complain against to the company and but next time i will do is gold 4 cash they are such wonderful busniess and rush service and i am not going to that no more with mygoldenvelope thank you charles sundheimer

• S
      Feb 07, 2010

IF I DONT HEAR FROM THE COMPANY BY WITH TWO DAY AND WILL FILE SUE AGAINST TO THE COMPANY AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR COURT FEE AND LAWYER FEE AND DEAF INTERPER FEE TO FILE AGAINST TO GET THE MONEY FROM THEM AND THEY WILL LOSE AND I WISH ANYONE TO CAN JOIN WITH US FOR THE COURT YOURE VERY WELCOME TO JOIN WITH US TO AGAINST TO THE COMPANY

• G
      Apr 12, 2010

We’re sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced. A customer service agent will be happy to help you resolve your issue. Please call us at [protected] anytime between 8am and 8pm, Monday through Friday or email us at: [protected]@mygoldenvelope.com.

• P
      Jun 10, 2010

I sent in two cell phones on 6/5/10. I have not received any response that MyGoldEnvelope received my shipment. When I went to check with the tracking number MyGoldEnvelope gave me, the United Postal Service said it was invalid. I have emailed MyGoldEnvelope three times, and no response!!! I even went to the online chat system, the stupid bimbo told me to contact them by phone or email, and told me to have a nice day!!! I have tried all three numbers they give, and you can't get through on any of them!!! Do not send anything out to them, they are a total scam!!! I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau next, and tell all my friends and my husbands friends to never send anything out to them!!! They should be sued by a class action law suit from all the people who have been scammed by them!!! You know, most people who send in these items desperately need cash, these are very hard times!!! I lost my job and we go to a food bank for food. I hope someone who can help us sees these comments, and does something about MyGoldEnvelope!!!

• H
      Jun 26, 2010

My name is dawn O connor and i to did the same thing. I mailed it out the package on may 15 and when i called them they told me that they got it on may 25 2010. But they said that i would get a letter in the mail saying what i would get for my broken jewerly and my cell phones.well its june 26 and i have not got any letter in the mail and they told me that there was a delay on the phones which was a lie they are nothing but bad people that takes other peoples things and get away with it.

• A
      Jul 21, 2010

Hi, my name is Angela Artis from Greensboro NC. I sent in 5 cell phones on June 9th 2010 and here it is July 21st 2010. I only got one email saying that my package had arrived safetly. I still have not received a check or letter in the mail nor no email. When I try to call they put you on hold and no one ever comes to the phone.When I try to track my phones online, it always says it cant be found.Due to over welming responses they tell you to be patient. Well I have been patient long enough. Some one needs to takke action and do something about this so called MY GOLD ENVELOPE. I believe it is a SCAM> I have went through Cash For Gold and I got a check with in seven days. So I know that company is real .MY GOLD ENVELOPE IS A SCAM>>>> I want my cell phones back at no cost to me. I know they are worth something.

• S
      Aug 23, 2010

I'm so glad I found this site on My Gold Envelope complaints. I was about to send them 10 cell phones for cash. I won't be sending anything now!!!

Thanks for everyone warning the public!!

• T
      Oct 29, 2010

Well, They got another one, this time in Knoxville TN. I sent in three(3) cell phones over a week ago. Still no response. Called and a recorded message says "# no longer in service"
    So, what am I to do? Needed the $$ for gas to go and see my Wife who is in a nurseing home. Diabetes and Lymphodema, so now what. I have no job, no gas to go try to get one, no way to visit. No family here. I am from out of state. Tom.

Nov 04, 2010

YES MY NAME IS BRIDGETTE YOUNG FROM COVINGTON I ORDER THE SAME PACKET, THEY SENT IT AND THEN RETURN IT WITH JEWELRY AND CELL PHONES. i been calling telling them i havent recieved any emails, phone calls, letters . Four weeks later i recieved a check for $4.36. Wat make it so bad i disapprove of the amount also . i gave them benefit of a doubt I went to cash the check i can't cash it because there logo or address is not on the check. I CALLED THEM TO REPORT IT THEY TELLING ME IT DEPENDS ON WAT STATE I'M IN. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

Dec 23, 2010

Dear My gold envelope:I did not recieve anything back from your company, which telling me that you are a fony & not a real company. I was going to send you company some more and cellard phone, but sence I did not get any thing or response from you, I can just take my business some where else.I am very disappointed in this company, and very sorry that things did not work out.thank you for every thing and my god bless each and ever one of you, Happy holiday's to all of youand good luck.

Feb 07, 2011
    Www. Mygoldenvelope.com - never recieved money back
    my gold envelope
    St. Charles
    Missouri

I have sent in two cell phones. I have yet to recieve any monies for them in return. I try to go on the website "www.phonesatmygoldenvelope.com" and it comes up as oops their having problems with the website. So I cant track my package and their is no telephone number to reach them. I would like to hear from sombody. Thanks Brenda Walters

Feb 13, 2011

i wilie brown sent in cells phones on the 1/24/11 and i have not hear anything about them i can be reach at jenb [protected]@yahoo.com they was recevie on 1/25 /11

Feb 13, 2011

i would to hear from somebody

• Q
      Feb 17, 2011

Hi my name is marquisha Reynolds and I sent 5 phones in to this company 1-30-11 and I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet or heard from this company every since.There is no number to reach to reach them at and I just feel like I've been played.It would be nice if I can hear from someone THANK YOU!!!

• Q
      Feb 17, 2011

I need to hear from someone asap!!!

Feb 18, 2011

I set in a cellphone on Jan. 7, 2011 but I have not heard a word from your company regarding my items, neither did I receive the $20.00 that I was to get from your company. Please reply back to me. Thank you.
    My personal tracking code is# AAEB667BDFA1F352

Feb 23, 2011

hello my name is howard and i had sent you three phones on 2/14/11 it's been a week now adn i have not heard from this company as of todate; now i'm ready to go and talk with my attorney about this company because there is too many complaints about other people not getting their services render or what is due to them as well as myself, here is my tracking # 42033549184901026239066095831 if i do not hear from you with in twelve hours or less my attorney will be calling you. this is the second time you have heard from me; I have a new baby on the way and she needs lots of things and i can't buy those for her with nothing so it's like your taking food out of her mouth. how much sleep do you guys get at night by doing this to poor people who are in need by doing what they do ?

Feb 23, 2011

i had sent in three phones on 2/14/11 and to this day i have not heard any thing from you my tracking # is 420330549184901026239066095831 if i don't hear from you within 24 hours i will have my attorney get in contact with this company os have the B. B. B. get in touch with you either you produce or i will see you in court.

Feb 23, 2011

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN:My name is VIRGINIA GONZALEZ, I sent you a BLACKBERRY and never recieved payment.
    I have not recieved any letter in the mail nor any e-mails from you.So, what is really going on.Are you just ripping people off.
    If you aren't then send my propertyback.This is not the way you run a BUISNESS, IF IN FACT THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE.
    I AM VERY SORRY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO RIP PEOPLE OFF.
    I NOW KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH GOLD either.

Mar 07, 2011

my name is barbara Anderson, I also send #4 cell phones to mygoldenvelope and they give me the run arounds. they also (F)me.i call @call, you know I am tired of the bull [censor].who ever reads this please dont send them any phone or your gold. take it to the (PAWN SHOP) you will get your money.lol thank you******************************************Barbara Anderson***March, 7_2011

• Y
      Mar 08, 2011

my name is yvonne chinn and i also sent in cellsphones and haven't heard anything.

Apr 07, 2011

My name is Mary Hockless I have sent three cell phones in this year as of february of 2011. And last year. I sent jewerly and still know money I could have kept my phones but my husband told me that it was a scam.

Jun 26, 2011

hi my name is vandeina johnson i never received my check i sent pleny of phones plese contact me at [protected] thanks sent 8 months ago

May 22, 2012
    Www. Mygoldenvelope.com - unreturned phones
    mygolenveolpe
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida

I sent phones in to retrieve cash for and have never heard a word.I don't see the fairness in this actiion.

• I
      Jul 03, 2012

i sent 2 phones and jewelry with in to weeks i received an check for the jewelry but never received one for the phones

Dec 15, 2012

MY NAME IS REV DOUGLAS W ST CLAIR I HAVE A CHECK FOR THE A MOUNT OF 36.60 I CANT EVEN CASH IT WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO NOW THEY ARE STEALING FROM A PREACHER WOW WOW GOD BLESS US ALL

Dec 15, 2012

i have your check mr. gold man why cant i cash it because u r a fake frauder shall i go on

Mar 25, 2013

I typed a comment and it dissappeared.

Jun 03, 2016

In 2010 i sent in a brand new cell phone for cash, and i never received nothing, and the phone number that they put on the envelope was no longer in service and my cell phone was brand new, they were suppose to send me letter and let me know something, and here it is 2012, and i still have not heard a thing from anybody, and i want my money.

Jun 03, 2016
    Www. Mygoldenvelope.com - never receive
    www.mygoldenvelope.com
    970 west broadway
    Jackson
    Wyoming
    Phone: [protected]
    mygoldenvelope.com

Never receive the cash for the jewelry that was sent in, sent a check for 4.06 for the cell phones (2), everytime I call I'm on hold so long, I have to hang up due to I'm at work, when I get home they're close for calls, then when I did speak to someone, the lady I spoke with pretent like they mail the check for 85.00 and she had to get approver before she can send out another check, ok one month went I call again same thing no answer, then late Jan I spoke with some and as them to express my jewelry back, and I was told I had to pay to have it ship to my home, fine just express, and here it's April where is my jewelry,