www. Mongocard.com / withdrawling funds without permission

1 4350 South Sioux St #2Terre Haute, IN, United States Review updated:

On Dec 9 2010 there a debit of 99.98 taken from our checking acct. (Michael and Lori Farrar). This was done by Mongo card.com. We requested that all money be put back in our checking acct and instead on Dec 21 2010 they took another 49.98 out of our account. I cancelled this mongo card stuff as soon as I saw the 99.98 taken out of our without our permission. I need a refund of 99.98 and 49.98 put back into our or I will sue this company for stealing money out of our account. I am disabled with MS and can not afford company like this stealing money from this from our checking. I need a refund asap. thanks Lori and Michael farrar

Ba

More www. Mongocard.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

24th of Jan, 2011

u need to stop deducting money from my account asap. i am gong to the police ot file a report asap!!! this is anna rosales 562/631/9294 please refund my money today...

24th of Jan, 2011

stop asap

• Al
      18th of Oct, 2011

I have the same complaint. They took $99 out of my account and said it was pre-authorized. Their "check" was fake. The next month they took out a months fee.
    The I found them and put in a message about the fact that I had not joined their membership and asked for refunds. There has been no reply and no action.
    My bank blames me and is trying to charge me $35 for every transaction.
    I am going to the Federal prosecutor about this. You should do so as well.
    ALFRED TOWELL