www. Greentea. Performancehealthusa.com / performance health usa green tea diet

performance health usa llcprovo, UT, United States Review updated:
4.8
Phone: 3549 n university ave ste 375

www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com: it was suppose to be a 30day trial and then have the choice to cancel and all i got was a five day supply and three days later they charged my bank acct 79.95. Does anyone have the number for this I looked up on dex on line and i put all the info in that i had on the little manilla evelope it came in with out a bill of any sort... and dex on line couldn't find them or info on land line...
i just want a freaking number...
Ja

Comments

Lb
  11th of Mar, 2008
I totally agree, this is a rip off. The phone number was on my credit card bill. 888-2898740.

I called and cancelled this, but they said that they had already sent to full month shipment and that I would have to send it back. (79.95 charged to my credit card) I told the customer service representative that this was a rip off. This is a scam. I was told that I would receive a month supply also originally for just the shipping and handling, which is not what I received.

I hope this helps you out.
  11th of Mar, 2008
I have been charged 79.95 for something i didn't order! Beware all!
Te
  12th of Mar, 2008
I canceled my order and they still charged my credit card!
Ro
  12th of Mar, 2008
after reading their advertisement about receiving one free bottle of greentea, and after i had given my credit card # {big big mistake!} i tried to go back in to cancel my order, i unsubscribed myself at least 5 or 6 times only to receive the product in the mail. i am trying to avoid receiving anything else from these people but they have made it so hard to give me their return address, i am disputing this charge through my credit card company before this turns into a big big mess. please help me find these people so i can confirm that they have received my request to cancel my account with these people. regardless i am returning their product back to them, i need this green tea like i need a hole in the head.
Mi
  12th of Mar, 2008
I would like to cancel my order before my credit card is charged. I have been trying to cancel with the web address you give people,but that web asddress is totally wrong,i cannot cancel i keep getting the ad for the pills. the trail order i got was not a months supple, it was just for 5 days. so please i do not want to contact the better businee bureau before i give you a change. so please cancelk my order.Please send me an email and let meknow that my order cancel.
Be
  13th of Mar, 2008
I need a RMA to return an unauthorized full size bottle of Green Tea..send RMA to my email address...

I did not authorize the order for the full size bottle..

Beth T. SLoane
  14th of Mar, 2008
Im trying to unsubscribe and send back this bottle too but like all of you I cant.... so what are we supposed to do now?
  14th of Mar, 2008
I'm also trying to unsubscribe and send this bottle back that is how I found this site. So what are we supposed to do now?
Ru
  14th of Mar, 2008
this is a scam. they charged me $79.95 before the trial period expired. I did not authorize that payment. i reported it as fraud to my bank - they are investigating it. their customer service number is just a recording. BEWARE OF THIS KIND OF BUSINESS!!
Lo
  14th of Mar, 2008
I cant believe I ordered a 30 day tria of this green tea diet for only $3.97 !!!! I got charged in my bank actt. 3.97 twice!! Aswell I was charged 79.99 in my account the next day without my concent! What a scam and a total ripoff Not only that Opra Winfrys name was used in the scam as try this diet it works...guarrenty to lose 10 pounds in 6 weeks!!! I got a bogas phone number tha is a mans voice to leave a message...LOL...Please reader beware This IS A scam!!!!!
Ro
  14th of Mar, 2008
I am trying to dispute this through my credit card company I got a number from them to this company which said that they got my information from another company that promote them or something and so I called they said that I couldn't get my money back I said I didn't even order this stuff I said for real who in the hell would pay 79.95 for some mutha........ tea you must be crazy as hell and I'm going to take you to court so I need an address or something so I can file this and called BBB so this is the address they gave me 3131 e.camelback suite 200 phoenix, az 85016
  14th of Mar, 2008
I ordered the product and the same day I received it I got online and cancelled. I was upset about there only being 10 capsules and no information with it. Well a week later my credit card has been charged $79.95. This is something that I am going to call the Better Business Bureau about. Oh and the only number you get is on your bill statement. 888-289-8740 after they have charged your account. So now I have to wait until I recieve the order I've been billed for and get a refund slip from this company so i can get my money back.

Delessa Powell
By
  14th of Mar, 2008
I would like to cancel all future shipments and am sending this one back. I am also contacting the credit card company to not accept any future billing from this company. It is a bity that one should have to be so naive. I will be more on guard.
  14th of Mar, 2008
I have many of the same complaints as everyone else, I'm trying to cancel future orders and I am having the same trouble, I got a five day supply and already got two full bottles and was charged the $79.95. The phone number on the statement, says to go to the web site to cancel. I will also call my credit card company and have them block future payments to these people, Also will inform the better business buraue. Please sent me info on how to get this fixed................Thanks
Th
  17th of Mar, 2008
I have also tried to cancel and have had no such luck. Please keep this going and letting people know that this is a big scam. This is a lack of judgement on my part and will have my banking instituion block any and all future requests that they try to charge on my account.
  18th of Mar, 2008
MY COMPLAINS ARE THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE.
I WAS BILLED FOR THE RRIAL SIZE 3.95 TWICE ON MY CREDIT CARD AND ALSO A TOTAL OF 79.95 THE NEXT DAY. I SENT THEM AN E-MAIL SAYING I WANTED TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND I GOT AN E-MAIL BACK SAYING THERE IS NO RECORD OF ANY ORDERS FOR THAT E-MAIL ADDRESS BUT AGAIN THIS MONTH I HAVE BEEN CHARGED ANOTHER 79.95. THIS DEFINITLY IS A SCAM AND I HAVE TALK TO MY BANK ABOUT THIS AND AM GOING IN TO HAVE IT TAKEN CARE OF.
  18th of Mar, 2008
Please cancel green tea order.

I'm also canceling bank card to stop in further transactions.
Ch
  18th of Mar, 2008
I bought this proudct and only recived 5 day's worth. I would like to cancel my order before my checking account gets hit with $79.95 which I cannot afford.
  19th of Mar, 2008
I have also been charged 79.95 and if anyone finds anything out please email me back.
  20th of Mar, 2008
My order was throught the same company but I finally got through to the number on my credit card statement (1-888-289-8740) and was able to cancel before being charged again and they did give me a conf. number.