www. Grantsearch. Securemediabox.com / Unauthorized withdrawal of funds

Phone: 1-888-210-2544
They advertised a grant information cd for free and you only pay n$1. 98 in shipping. I reviewed my credit card and they charge $69. 95. I called the phone number on saturday 01 / 31 / 09 and got an answering machine, which stats there working hours on mon - fri. I left a message for them to call my back, but i will call again on monday. This was a fraudulent transaction, i did not sign up for anything, just wanted a informative cd on grants for a non profit that i volunteer for. I would not f paid $69. 95 for anything in that nature. This is a total scam that promotes honesty.

A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
The have the following written below your payment dialog:

Terms and Disclosures by clicking "Get My Money", I am ordering The Grant Funding Search Starter CD and trial membership for $ 1.98 for shipping and handling. After the seven day trial I will be charged sixty nine ninety five a month thereafter if I do not cancel I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit / debit statements as *GRANT FUNDING SEARCH*

Notice that the numbers are spelled out. This is a literary trick . It is very unscrupulous!
N  2nd of Mar, 2009 by

grantsearch.securemediabox.com - stole money/ no product
grant funding search
2850 horizon ridge parkway suite 200
Phone: 888-210-2544

unauthorized charge to my account for services not approved.
A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
What a scam supposed to be free after you hit on my money, you will get the shipping charge thats ok. But next you print your receipt and bamm you will be charged 69.95 and it goes on a monthly basis until you cancel. I suggest not using this site at all. I dont know how they got a five star rating, using FOX31 logo but i intend to get to the bottom of it .
A  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
I just got off the phone with this company and I agree that they're making their money unscrupulously by putting the claim for charges in their Terms & Conditions portion of their website. They know people aren't going to get more info through the Terms & Conditions when they're only spening a minimal amount of money on shipping & handling to get the CD. If you were charged 69.95, you're doing better than me... I was charged 74.32.
I think this is a very sneaky way of getting our business. I was told by the company's rep that the charge starts 7 days from ORDERING, since I didn't even get the CD until AFTER they hit my account. Another way to get our money without us realizing it.