www. Granthelpcenter.com / payed them $3.95 for cd.

1 ID, United States Review updated:

Von,
I'm from Oregon, I live on less than 150.00 a month I signed up to get the cd on 2/9/09. They took my money right away but I have never received anything from them. I usually don't do anything like this because of all the scams out there, here's to show you this is just another scam. P.s. You (sob's) better not try and get any more from me!!! This really pisses me off. You need to get the cd's to the people you promised them to or return their money. You are right you can"t get a phone number so what do we do now, something has to be done but what???

Vo

Comments

28th of Feb, 2009

First I never authorized you to charge my card $74.95 . I also never received the cd. I do not want it and I want my money to be returned to my account.

28th of Feb, 2009

I did not authorize you to charge my account $74.95

2nd of Mar, 2009

on 2/27 ordered cd for 3.95 never received itnow 2/27 took out 74.95 never said u could and now just 29.95 came out on 3/01
    this isnt right, i have been trying to call 888-66-8762 and cant get anyone to answer the phone, something needs to be done about all this, so what do we do?

• Co
      2nd of Mar, 2009

on 2/18 i ordered cd, paid shipping of $3.95 still haven't received the cd and was just charged $74.95. thier phone number doesn't work. i was told by my bank to file complaints with the BBB and Federal Trade Commision.

• Ww
      3rd of Mar, 2009

They take $3.95 from my account and $74.95 from my account ...Did not get a CD
    Also have not return my money to my account did not authorize them to take $74.95 from my account..I would like for them to return my money...

• Mi
      3rd of Mar, 2009

They took my $3.95 right away, too! However, I can't seem to get ahold of anyone to cancel the (7 day trial). The number I am given is: 888-328-5298 x2000. It goes to a man named Mark Dickerson. I have left countless messages clearly stating I needed to CX my trial and my contact information but never heard a word!!! Yep! wouldn't ya know I just found a $74.95 deduction from my account as well! I did receive a cd in the mail but I gotta say that's a pretty expensive cd! I apparently also had a "piggy back" $29.95 charge for some My Fitness program that I am clueless about and can only assume I "signed up" for it unknowingly with this whole grant mess!!! So not happy!

• Ri
      4th of Mar, 2009

This has happened to me also. I contacted www.bbb.org. Please contact them and give them your feedback. The better business bureau has contacted the FBI, Local law enforcement, and the Postal Inspectors. If you want to get your money back, file a complaint. I did, and they are working on it.
    Linda

• Fi
      6th of Mar, 2009

I did receive a cd after 2 weeks. Now I have to check the credit card statement for any charges. Will let you know whats up.

• Te
      9th of Mar, 2009

I have the cd and it is installed but I can't open it to get my information . I need help . I'm not that swift with a computer either .

13th of Mar, 2009

I also thought I was paying $3.95 for a CD and was charged $74.95 ! I did receive a CD that was label a " $49.95 Value ". I also got a $29.95 charge for some sort of Fitness program, which I never received anything. I have never seen such a scam, how in the world do they get away with this sort of thing ? I have turned everything over to the Louisiana Attorney generals Office. They assured me that they will look into the matter. If any of you would like to add there name to this list to the LAG office my email is "retnav1984@aol.com" . I am going to go after these "crooks" with all of the gusto I can muster. Things in this country are bad enough without blatient crooks stealing your hard earned money. Please, let me hear from you. Chuck

• Er
      15th of Mar, 2009

I am pretty upset. I've requested a CD only. Never gave you permission to bill my account $74.00. You people are a scam. I will definitively report you to the BBB. Is not fair that people like me are trying to better ourselves and you come and take advantages. I will legally sue you for scamming so many people. I hope that everyone can read this and we can put you out of business for good.

• Cm
      16th of Mar, 2009

I was charged 3.95 for the CD and I did receive it but less htan a week later they tried to charge me 74.95 from my checking account. The phone number given is either busy or they do not answer.

• Yv
      18th of Mar, 2009

the CD for $3.95 is a joke.There is no info on it, just letters.also tried to charge $74.95 to cc.disputed that charge wit hthe cc company

• Ge
      19th of Mar, 2009

I did not authorize you to charge my account $74.95. I would likemy money put back into my account as soon as possible.

Gerald

• Gr
      19th of Mar, 2009

Same complaint as those above, Pd $3.95 for a worthless CD and was billed $74.95 that was not authorised by me.

Notified my bank and the BBB of Baltimore MD

Lannonphoenix@aol.com

• Ld
      19th of Mar, 2009

I was also a victum of this company I called them they told me their was in fine print statement saying this was a 7 day trial and your credit card will be billed afterwards the 79.95 I don't know about anyone else but I never saw the fine print . Thank God I used American Express they refuned me my money .

• Lo
      19th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the C.D., with the understanding that a charge of $3.95 for shipping would be charge to my account. I received the C.D. on 3/13/09. On 3/17/09, a $74.95 charge was deducted from my account. I called the bank to find out that it was a charge from grant help. (WHAT?) my bank gave me the number, I called right away the phone rang and rang, finally a brief message came on and, it was in spanish, not just once, but three times. This really makes me mad!! Not only did i get a $74.95 charge, but i got insufficent fee's, for other expenses i made thinking i had money. Everything balanced because of this charge. You want to believe that you can get help, and in the end you get burned. this $74.95 charge was not authorized by me and, there was no fine print, stating that after so many days that this charge would be deducted. If that was the case, I would not have ordered the C.D. What a "SCAM". How can i get my money back? HELP!!!

• Cj
      20th of Mar, 2009

I too was involved with this "SCAM" It got me for the original $3.95 and recieved a blank CD case. No CD. then charged the $74.95 on 3/17 and an additional $29.95 for the fitness program on 3/2. I first contacted my bank who STOPPED all transactions on my card. they will investigate this further. Then contacted the BBB and they also along with a criminal investigation team will investigate these "low lives". I hope they rot in hell.

• Br
      21st of Mar, 2009

I got it too, I authorize 3.95, they got 29.95. There was't anything in find print about 29.95 or 74.95 or 79.95, seem like they take what they want. I called them to, and got a spanish ### probably telling me, I got screwed. it shouldn't be criminal investigation, it should be a federal investgation since they used the goverment to pull this scam on us. Bruce

• Mi
      24th of Mar, 2009

This is a big scam they got me for a fittness center for 29.95 and two payments of 74.95 and the 3.95 at first and I didnt recieve the cd. somthing needs to be done about this. Mike