www FEDGRANTUSA COM / charges on my Credit Card

Phone: 877-495-1173

05/22/2009 Settled Authorization - WWW FEDGRANTUSA COM1285 BARING BLVD STwww.fedgrantusa.com [protected] UT $-9.15

this just appeared in my credit card statement. i am from Canada and this is from FedGrantUSA. have no idea about this company.

Comments

• Jm
      8th of Jul, 2009
    WWW FEDGRANTUSA COM - Unathorized charge
    WWW FEDGRANTUSA COM
    Florida

I got a charge from this website & when contacting the company the CSR never offer refund & kept on calling to obtain more personal data. Ebay scam????

• Tr
      21st of Jul, 2009
    WWW FEDGRANTUSA COM - money taken from debit card
    fedgrantusa

i have had money taken from my account from WWW FEDGRANTUSA COM AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TO STOP THIS HAPPENING i will be getting new zealand authorities involved as thisis where i live. i have never heard of this company and i want my money back!!!

• Ha
      24th of Jul, 2009

I also got ripped off by this company. I have tried to call the numbers given but can not get in touch with anyone. I have now sent an email to the above addie. I am ready, willing and able to pursue this further if needed.

• Mi
      26th of Jul, 2009

I just got charged a $7.95 fee from fedgrantusa. Then I was charged $59.95 for easysearch4cash. When I googled this website fedgrantusa was listed with it. I think this is an internet scam! I never authorized any of this.

• Co
      30th of Mar, 2011

I have located the owners and scammers / contact the Utah BBB / Utah Consumer Protection / & the FTC as they have cases open currently to file criminal charges against the owners.
    NJ Corporate / Nicholas Johnson