www. Drireg. Net / Scam charges!

Fullerton, CA, United States Review updated:
I first found this on google and thinking it legitimate ordered a copy of the program for $29.99--but the program did not do anything useful and provided no phone number to complain to. This all occurred during a period when my computer was badly virus infected (and still is) Based on other complaints on this site it appears that this not a legitimate company.

Comments

Li
  4th of May, 2008
www.DriReg.Net
Scam charges for software that doesn't work.
I could copy and past your comment, because I had the exact same thing happen to me on 5/2/08. I found this site through Yahoo, down loaded it and was charged $29.95. This software ran saying I had a Worm.Win32.Net Booster virus. I ran the software, it said all problems fixed, but it didn’t do a darn thing to fix anything. I later purchased StopZilla and when I ran it, it still had the worm and a TrojanDownloader.xs listed as the problem. StopZilla fix my bug problem.
Ke
  16th of Dec, 2008
Some how they have me listed as the DriReg company--after which follow my compaint abour DSri reg. I assume thjat this a clerical error on the partr of the compaint board. I shall try to fix this.