www. Cellphoneshop. Net / Defective and missing accessories

1 CA, United States Review updated:

www.cellphoneshop.net does not disclose that items are shipped from Hong Kong China, not from US.

The bluetooth, a Samsung WEP200, I ordered is defecive, and has obviously been used/returned before based on missing accessories, open box, and scuff on headset. And it is defective. The microphone does not work and other buttons are intermittent. I suspect it a fake . counterfeit.
I will NEVER order from this company again.

Bl

Comments

• De
      21st of Mar, 2010

I bought one of your original jawbone prime headsets brand new for 69.99 on January 27. It was A gift for A relative, so they recieved it on Febuary 23. They really like it, it works real well except for the part where if you walk away from your phone it gets all staticy. Its supose to work up to 30 feet away from your phone and you cant even walk 2 feet away. Im assuming this bluetooth is defaulty and was wondering if it could be exchanged for one that works properly. Thank You. Deb

• He
      10th of May, 2010

Jawbone is so overrated. I'd rather get a Sound ID earset. Much better sound, and it's thinner, too. Jawbones look so bulky from the front.

• Le
      2nd of Aug, 2012

I have 3 orders that I can not use. two are from July and 1 from today. I would like to return them in axchange for 1 holster model LGaccolade VX5600
    THE INVOICES iM RETURNING 937041A, 690461A& 690406A