WuYi weight loss ebook membership / charges remaining after cancellation on my bank statement, unable to reach anyone via phone, or access e-mail address to request charges be refunded

United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-989-5907

As stated in subject of complaint, returned WuYi product, and received refund, but unable to cancel 'membership' to weight loss ebook membership via phone or online.

Comments

Wh
  3rd of Dec, 2008
i COMPLETELY know what you are saying. I recieved the 4.95 charge also after i had canceled it. Go to wu-yisource.com

CLick on chat live with repersenitive of something like that--& tell them what you said & they will cancel it over the chat and give u a confirmation number.
Ke
  13th of Mar, 2009
I have the same problem now. I have canceled my Wu Yi membership online by live chat but this ebook company is still charging me. I never gave them my bank details but apparently its all in the 'terms and conditions' I am so fed up with companies like these that 'rob' their customers. I live in the UK and need to call this 800 989 5907 number that can only be dialed from within the US to cancel and my bank cant stop the charges either. There is no set date for the charges either, so i dont even know when they have been in my account. Could anyone give some advice?