WuYi Source , Wu Yi Tea / Unauthorised deductions from credit card

Wu Yi Source
3600 Army Post Road
Des Moines
Phone: +01 8664495567
I purchased this product via the internet, for delivery to the UK. The Tea did not agree with me I cancelled my subscription December 2008. This company is still taking money from my credit card 2 months later.There are 3 amounts each month that are being stolen and I cannot do anything about this. I have contacted my credit card company who have informed me that I require a cancellation letter. I have phoned Wuyi a total of 7 times an expensive waste of time at international dailing rates, and have manged to speak somebody only once. That person was extremely rude and unhelpful, very unusual for an American company. I have also sent numerouse emails to their support customer care line and to date I have not had a reply.Please can you advise me as to how I can stop this terrible company from stealing any more money from my credit card.

A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
I've been having the same problem. In order to cancel the Web Access call 866-279-6513; in order to cancel Wi Yu tea call 800-989-5907. Be sure and get a confirmation number and keep it (according to my credit card company), in case the charges occur again.