WuYi Source / Tea

United States Review updated:
Jesse Willms is the owner of this website and nothing but a scam artist. He is a 21 year old kid from Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada making money off people who want to lose weight. He just packaged the tea as a weight loss tea and is selling it online. Don't waste your money people.. this kid is taking advantage of you.

Comments

Ka
  7th of Apr, 2008

WUYI Source
3205 Westrim Drive
Killeen
Texas
Phone: 254-519-2909

WUYITEA-WUYISOURCE has been taking money from my checking account monthly without my authorization. I paid for my purchase with my debit card online and have been billed on numerous occasions without my prior authorization. I was not told that there would be any further transactions or automatic payment would be taken from my checking account in the future. I have tried to contact WUYITEA-WUYISOURCE before but can never get in contact with anyone. I am very upset. I had to call my bank and have them to try and stop the payment and put a claim on this transaction and I had to cancel my debit card to ensure not further transactions would be made byWUYITEA-WUYISOURCE the future. This was very upsetting and time consuming not to mention I now have to pay a fee to get a new debit card rushed to me because that is the only source of monies I have access to.
Ji
  13th of Apr, 2008
Wuyitea- Wuyisource, taking money that was not authorized from my account. Tried calling the number listed but said it wrong number.
Ap
  15th of Apr, 2008
I ordered the free trial of tea only paying the shipping and handling. Now they are drafting money out of my account every month. This is making me very upset and also messing up my account. I have not authorized any more automatic withdrawals.
El
  21st of Apr, 2008
I too ordered the free trial of WUYI Tea and have now been charged for several transactions I did not agree to. My credit report has dropped because of supposed identity theft and I've had to change my Mastercard number while disputing all these weird transactions. I'm receiving charges from somewhere in Israel w/WUYITEA/WUYISOURCE as tag for the transaction. WUYI is a scam. DON'T BUY THEIR TEA.
Di
  4th of May, 2008
I do not want to be further charged for this product unless
it is authorized I have taken it for a couple days I dont
believe this product will help me lose weight only water
weight and as your brochure reads you have to drink
8 glasses of water a day and eat and exercise. It is just the
same to me as any tea actually I am eating more with the
tea because I feel hungry it doesnt help supress appetite. So
I want to cancel any further orders of this product.
Diana L. Davis
6475 Burwell Street
Springfield VA 22150

P.S. I had cancer and wanted to see if it works but I have taken
another tea from LA Lights that worked better and saw
immediate results! Please dont bill my Credit Card Again!!!
Ma
  15th of May, 2008
i had the same cases above the following. i called the bank and ease any transaction tahen from this wuyisource/living lean website.. realise that they had bill me for three month. other question is how could they bill me for no reason? secondly how could i get back back my money?
Ba
  3rd of Jun, 2008

Wu Yi Source and Leaving Lean
Ontario Mills PKWY Unit 400 Ontario CA91764
Canada
Phone: 001118663965711
www.wu.yisource.com

Orders the trial offer of $6.95 so far have been charged over $100.00 and being charged by Lean Living after telling them to cancel and not to charge me and they charged me again on the 2.6.2008 have sent numerious emails have had to contact the bank to stop payment and have had to ring oversea all for 60 tea bags
Je
  6th of Jun, 2008
I too received the free shipment and only paid the shipping. They did not have the authorization to draft my account monthly but continue to do so. I am owed to date $96.00. They drafted twice this month and twice in april. I want my refund immediately. I will turn this over to the better business bureau. This is no way to run a business. I call this false advertizement. Plus I never received any more orders, plus the tea is not good and does nothing for your weight. This company refussesto answer their phone to talk to customer service. This has to be a scam. But I insist on a refund.
Ya

sandiego
www.wu-yisource.com

To my surprise I have seen this unauthorized debit in my statement of account on 28th April 2008 for amount US$29.95 on 19th April 2008 and further to this one more debit of US$19.95 on 28th April 2008 for IW / Living Lean, Las Vegas. Lastly one more debit entry on 28th May 2008 for US$19.95 for IW / Living Lean, Las Vegas.

Immediate refund shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
El

Phone: 1-866-449-5567
www.wu-yisource.com

Unauthorized debit.no invoice with shipment so that i may call and cancel. I called the 1-866 # and they require an order #. I do not have an order # r/t to no invoice.
Pa
  18th of Jun, 2008
I have tried calling, but no one every calls me back, and there is no way to cancel. Beware people!
Do
  20th of Jun, 2008
I would like to cancel any remaining tea orders I have. It doesn't work for me.
Kt
  31st of Jul, 2008

WuYiSource
9082 S. MAIN ST
Hometown
Illinois
Phone: 708-857-1934

I saw their ad for a free box of their tea, just pay shipping, which I did on my debit card, received the tea, could not stomach, then noticed that this company has charged 3 charges totaling $84.80!!! These are only in the month of July 2008!!! GEEZ!!! I emailed them and cancelled, but low and behold the charges continue!!!

What else can I do to stop them?????????
Be
  24th of Aug, 2008

WU-YI SOURCE
900 Laurie Court
Va. Beach
Virginia
Phone: 757-479-9113 757-749-8939

I ORDER THIS TEA FOR $4.95 (THIS WAS TRAIL SUPPLY) aND NOW MY CHECKING ACCOUNT HAS HAD A WITHDRAWAL OF $59.95. FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER. I DO NOT WANT THIS TO CONTINUE. PLEASE HELP ME AND IT LOOKS LIKE MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM ALSO. THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE.
Da
  15th of Oct, 2008
I filled out a personal questionnaire on their site in regards to body measurements, etc. Was told I qualified for a 1-month/60 bags of WuYi tea---all I was told to pay was the s/h of $4.95. Long story short, I tried the tea-not bad, no significant weight loss and so I thought that was that (this was in Sept. of 08'). In early October I recieved a box from WuYi (3-mos. supply) via UPS. I thought to myself I know I did not re-order anything more from WuYi--- nevertheless my debit card was charged $59.95 (tea), $10.00 (membership fee) and $4.95 s/h! I called UPS for pick up of (said) box to redeliver back to WuYi but cancelled. I called my bank to place a stop order on WuYi on making any future (unauthorized) debits to my debit card---was told that the only way to do so was to re-issue another debit card and 'x' out my current card. I agreed. Small inconvenience against future, unauthorized transactions.
Be
  24th of Oct, 2008
I did not order insider secret tips and I do not want it.
Ma
  28th of Oct, 2008

Wuyi Tea
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway
Phone: 866 449 5567

This company refers your credit card to another company who takes out $4.95 from your bank account. What a scam.
Ch
  29th of Oct, 2008

WuYi Source - Scam
Phone: 866-449-5567
Wu-Yisource.com

Total scam. The tea they send is no "special tea", it is ordinary Chinese Oolong tea. Does not work as advertised. And they automatically sign you up for 2 web sites for fitness info. One charges $4.95 and the other $9.95 monthly. The phone #'s and web sites are not helpful either. You only get a recording and invalid web sites. To cancel the $4.95 you can call 866-363-0187 and to cancel the $9.95 you can call 800-989-5907. They don't refund your money but they do claim they will stop future charges.
Pa
  31st of Oct, 2008

wuyi source
5300ontariomillspkwy #400
ontario
Canada

I ordered a free trail . They biiled me. I sent free trail back unopened they put money back in my account. I asked them not to send any more as I am not able to use it do to my health. Now they sent me another one. Im sending it back. Im afraid they are going to charge me again. It cost me to return it each time. I am on a fixed income and cannot aford to keep doing this. Thank you Patricia Kwiatkoski
Ch
  4th of Nov, 2008
I have had the same thing happen. I didn't call the phone numbers...but i've contacted my credit card company and they reversed all the charges and they're sending me a new credit card with a new number. So even if the scammers won't refund your money, your credit card company will!