Wuyi Pixie Packs / Fraud

DE, United States Review updated:
4.65
I saw an add for this green tea on Facebook and placed an order for a $4.95 sample. I was called to see if I wanted to extend to a monthly service, which I declined. I just checked my credit card statement and found 3 charges in one month for $69.87. I phoned American Express who is responding directly to the company and refusing the charges though they can't guarantee that additional charges may be put through. This company is a complete fraud. Do not place any orders!!
Mi

Comments

Li
  22nd of Sep, 2008
I am in the same boat as you. When they called, I said I do not want anything other than the sample package!!! I saw that they had charged $69.87 to my credit card. When I called them, I was told by the company today that I had to cancel my "membership" within 14 days of receiving the trial package. Since I didn't, I have to pay the initial membership charge. My credit card company has already paid them so they are not going to refund the money. This is a rip off company. I am so mad with myself for falling for this scam.
Sa
  22nd of Sep, 2008
Same thing happened to me!!! Bogus company
Cl
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I had the same exact problem. Am disputing the charge with Amercian Express! I even called the Wu Yi company & told them to cancel my order and it still went through that SAME exact day of cancelling!!!
Ai
  23rd of Sep, 2008
i agree entirely. i placed my order for a "free" 30-day sample and only found out after i clicked the final button that really i must cancel within 14 days of my order, and 11 days later i have not received my order. i have called them, sent them three emails, and received no response. i am furious and will be calling my bank immediately, now that i know i'm not the only one. i found the ad on facebook and i think that i will notify them, too. i was disgusted by this.
He
  26th of Sep, 2008
Can you please give me the number to cancel... Can't find it ANYWHERE... just received the product today and am now seeing all of these... ordered off of facebook ad as well! Thanks so much!
Ba
  6th of Oct, 2008
I just received the tea saturday. Tried to get on their web page to see what they were all about and found that the web page was no good. There is where I found that they are nothing put a scam. What is the best thing that I should do about this any ideas.
Je
  7th of Oct, 2008
The number is 800-919-2846 but good luck getting through. I just received my package yesterday, and am trying to cancel so I'm not charged like everyone else. Stupid Facebook ad!

Just also found their terms and conditions page - eek!

The website on the product label does not work, like others have stated here www.wuyipixiepack.com

From now on, I'm going to google every company now before placing any online order.
Re
  13th of Oct, 2008
I agree 100% This is a totally bogus deal!! I also got the link from facebook! I had to cancel my CC to get them to stop charging me!! My bank is currently trying to dispute the charges...uggg...
Ro
  17th of Oct, 2008
i have the same roblem i received a package that said i was chared only $1.00 my credit card bill came in and i was charged two payment 1st payment was $68.32 a second charge of 67.74 also and added charge of $6.83. i phoned and they told me they were supposed to put only a $ 1.00 on mailed package even though i have been charged over $130.00 i cancelled the account
Ey
  22nd of Oct, 2008
Same happend to me I order and they will charge only $4.95 for sample, 15 days lated they charged to my credit card $ 69.87, now the back charge $140 for overdraft. Who will pay me back this money?
Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Oh God, how could I have been so stupid, this company is awful. I got sucked in and ordered. I didn't cancel within my 14 days as I didn't get the stuff until 3 weeks after I ordered it. And I have been charged 67.74 twice within the last 20 days. I did phone the company and cancelled my subscription and they told me they would refund the last payment and not ship anymore. So I will be watching my credit card statement very closely to see and if they don't refund me with the 14 days they promised I will be contacting my credit card company and the police in Canada to report the scam.