Wu yi tea /wu yi source / unauthorised charges taken

My step daughter ordered the 'free' sample and got charged on several occasions for services/products that she did not want. Now, there won't be any refund, but you can cancel the orders/subscriptions. Here are the numbers. We telephoned from the UK, where we live, and I have the numbers here for those who want to cancel their subscriptions/products. The numbers are in the USA. Most of the calls are recorded so beware, because from my knowledge, the US can be a litigious nation. I am in no way being racist, but making people aware so that no legal wranglings ensue. So here's the numbers:
[protected] Wu Yi Tea
[protected] Customer Service
[protected] Insider Secrets Tips
use the (001) if telephoning from UK.

Le

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009

I also orded Wi-tea. I guess I missed the fine print that stated that they were going to give my credit card number to another company. So when I realized the chare of $4.95 a month on my statement I called 8662796513. I spoke with a woman who told me I automatically signed up for it when I purchased the tea. I had seven days to call and cancel. So then I insisted to speak with a supervisor. After her arguring with me, I got a man named Kerri. I asked him the company name ..he said " just spank media" I asked him sarcastically, "so what great service am I recieving for my $4.95 a month?" he had to go look it up. When he came back he said insidersecerettips.com. I told him I never received this service. His said sorry ..he could only cancel my subsription not refund it. So i told him I will report them to the BBB. I dont like my cc number being givin out to just anyone. Im also calling the bank.