Wu Yi Tea Source/Living Lean / Theft

United States Review updated:
Having received one free trial offer for $US6.95 postage I recieved a firther months supply at $US29.95, after which I cancelled the order because the tea did not work. No further orders were sent, but I eventually found on my Visa card account further monthly deductions amounting to $189. Complaining to Wu Yi Source, I was informed that they had a 60 Day refund policy which I was outside. I accept this for the first $US29.95. They are also claiming that the one month supply I received, was charged at the original $US25.95, plus 3 further monthly payments amounting to $US124.70. This claim is blatantly absurd for an item they are selling "Buy now" on e-Bay for 49.50 for 3 months supply! I am not claiming on their vaunted refund policy, I am complaining about the further carges fraudently deducted from my account. A further investigation is ongoing for monies deducted by a Living Lean company which I suspect is linked to Wu Yi's illicit business practice.
Regards
Constance Maxwell

Comments

Ju
  12th of May, 2008
I order some weight loss tea and after a week I cancelled my order of auto ship and just wanted to keep what tea I had left, I paid for that and then they keep charging me 19.95 on my Visa every month...I did not aprove of this other thing ...I want it to stop how do I go about it...??.
Cr
  13th of Sep, 2008
I Canceled 2 months ago, Don't send anymore product to me !!! Don't take anymore monies fromn my acct. !!!
T0
  8th of Mar, 2010
I have the same situation... just want to know now how to go about it too? I don't want to have it charged again on my credit card next month. Please help!