Wu Yi Tea / Living Lean.com / SCAM/ Bad Business Practices

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8663965711

Both Wu Yi Tea and LivingLean.com are very, very SHADY companies. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!I got taken for the sample Wu Yi Tea for $6.95 as well a few months back. Oh boy, was that a mistake! The next month I got charged $34.90 for Wu Yi Tea and a seperate charge from livinglean.com for $19.95. Lets see in the month of May, I was charged $29.95 for Wu Yi and another $19.95 for LL.com. Looks like I was most recently charged a third time for Wu Yi a few days ago! grrrr! I was able to successfully cancel living lean.com and argue with this fagotty truman capote sounding dweeb. I fought him on a full refund, he proceeded to go on about the conditions, refund policy, etc...I was relentless and did manage to get a refund for one month for $19.95. We shall see if it actually gets credited or if that jerkoff just wanted to get off the phone. Alas, that was a small victory on my end and now I need to find out about canceling and getting refunded for Wu Yi Tea.

Comments

• Ca
      17th of Jun, 2008

I sympathize...I have successfully stopped all shipments of tea BUT apparently the 29.95 were INSTALLMENTS for tea already shipped!!! What a SCAM!!! Anyways... no money to be returned there BUT Living Lean claims they are refunding me 19.95 x2 & received a confirmation # & an e-mail! WOW>>> we will see if this refund appears on my statement...Good luck to all!