Wu Yi Tea/Insider secrets guide / 4.95 monthly charge

115 w. graves rd.Ingram, TX, United States Review updated:
I'm getting hit with unauthorized charges. $9.95 that I was able to speak to a live person about and told her to stop them, and then there is also $4.95 being charged w/o my authorization and I cannot get through to a live person to get it stopped. I will notify my bank to stop any more of these charges that are coming through. It happened last month also but I never called to find out what it was. I should have. It's probably been happening for several months prior to my noticing it. IT HAD BETTER STOP NOW!

Kellye Fergeson
Ke

Comments

Ki
  16th of Jan, 2009
I Kimberly Howard was hit with unauthorized charges 9.95 cancelled that, and notice that there were charges of 4.95 also without my authorization. Try to get in touch with anyone from this company is inpossible to resolve the manner at hand. I would like these charges OFF MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT ASAP
Ki
  16th of Jan, 2009
This is for anyone trying to get in touch with WEB ACCESS TO STOP THAT 4.95 FEE THAT THEY ARE TAKING OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION HERE IS THE NUMBER. 18003630187, you can talk with a real person.