Wu Yi Tea / Unauthorized charges

I am writing this so other people are aware of what companies can do when you order something online and they have your bankcard details. Wu Yi tea sent me a free order charging postage and handling and then a few weeks later charged me an extra $92.12 (what for) When you receive an email from them you don't get a reply email. I have been trying to contact them but am unable to locate their details. So please be aware of this and warn others. This doesn't mean all companies are like this, but you need to be really careful. I have had to change my bankcard details.

Lu

Comments

• Te
      27th of Apr, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - return for refund and stop further charges and shipments
    wu-yi source
    po box 10986
    Prescott
    Arizona

Purchased tea for 60 day free trial and wish to return unused portion and stop further shipments and payments.

• Ba
      30th of Apr, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - unexpected delivery and charges
    5300Ontario Mill Pkwy
    Phone: 1-866-449-5567
    EasyWeightLossTea.com

I asked for the FREE sample offered . I just had to pay the postage.
    Next thing I got 3 months supply, was charged to the credit card I used to pay for the sample shippment and now had to pay for return shipping, $9.06 for the additional product I never signed up for!

17th of May, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - Does not work!
    Phone: 1-866-449-6567

I tried the introductory offer of 1 months supply for shipping charges of $4.95. I did not like the tea and it did not help me loose weight. I got another shipment of tea, would like to ship it back to the company with full refund of $34.90 and $29.95 as charged on my credit card, at total being $64.85.

• Ta
      19th of May, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - Scam billing!
    7612 N EXCELL
    Spokane
    Washington
    Phone: 509 217 4455

I returned two packages because I didn't like the tea. I canceled my order and I am still waiting for a return of my money. It has been two week since I returned my order.

• Ki
      20th of May, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - Overcharge!
    www.wu-yisource.com

I ordered the sample trail and then i was charged without my ordering another fee of 29.95 to my debt account! Beware all!

• Ev
      27th of May, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - i would like to cancel
    Wu Yi Source
    Bronx
    New York

I have taken the tea for several months. I have not lost a pound and i would like to cancel all pending and/or future orders

• St
    Alberta
    Canada
    Phone: 1-866-449-5567
    wuyitea.com

Hi, my name is Steven Lawler and I don't know my order number so my e-mail address is redeyelawler@yahoo.com .I don't use this product any more so I would like to cancel my account.

6th of Jun, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - no success with product
    340 e. peniel rd
    Palatka
    Florida

No success with the tea whatsoever.
    I have sent back return to sender the first autoship box and I wish that my account be refunded.
    Jane Garris

Bend
    Oregon
    Phone: 5418156480
    www.wu-yisource.com

I purchased two free trials off my credit card for me and my boyfriend and now i have two additional transactions for $7.95 each on my card, i did not authorize these transactions and they should be turned into fraud.

• Ka
      5th of Jul, 2008

I wrote to them to cancle because they to did that to my account. and even after cancling They still took out another 29.95. I had to go to my bank and cacle my credit card number which cost me another $5.00.

• Te
      6th of Jul, 2008

I have tried to cancel the tea for 4 months now and they still take the money out of my account. I am very upset and I need help on canceling this product

• Am
      10th of Jul, 2008

I want to cancel my tea becauase it is not working at all and is a scam.

• Wa
      29th of Jul, 2008

I agreed to pay shipping for a trial sample which I never received. My credit card was then charged 49.95 for a 90 day supply which did arrive. I tried to call the number given in the brochure but was unable to talk to anyone and unable to leave a message. Another charge has shown up for 19.95 and I have no idea what that one is for because I have not received any additional goods or services. I am disputing the charges at my bank now, but I do not know if this can be resolved without changing my credit card.

• Ji
      31st of Aug, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - Unauthorized use of credit card account
    112 COPPERFIELD DR. N.
    Savannah
    Georgia
    Phone: 912 897 5522
    www.wu-yisource.com

Live Life Lean took an unauthorized $19.95 from my checking account when I did not owe them a balance. I made a one-time purchase and they were paid directly in full for the total amount of the purchase.

8th of Sep, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - Scam and cheating
    www.wu-yisource.com

Supply tea and then you end up also subscribed for something called Living Lean. I have only just noticed. How are these companies allowed to operate?

• Le
      6th of Oct, 2008

I am very upset with this company. i, like others, got a free trial, but now 2 months later I am being charged for a first months supply...UNAUTHOURIZED.

now they are trying to tell me that i placed an order.

• Li
      15th of Oct, 2008

I recall requesting a "free" sample for shipping charges of 4.95. now a week later, I'm finding charges deducted on my debit card for almost $90 which I did not authorize. This is a great hardship for me at this time. I have written to WU YI tea but don't know if they will respond and refund the money.

• Sw
      28th of Oct, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - Bank charges without permission
    5300 OntarioMills Pkwy #400
    California
    Phone: None
    teahelp@usa.com

Wanted to try the Wu Yi Tea just for $4.95 shipping and handling but the following month got a delivery which I did not authorize and$59.99 was taken out of my account without permission.

• Wa
      2nd of Nov, 2008
    Wu Yi Tea - Company is refusing to refund my payment for their first full shipment to me.

The company won't refund my payment without the tea and I have never received the tea. I should not have to be the one to lose any money. Wu Yi took the money from my credit card account before I received the introductory supply of their green tea.