Wu - Yi SOURCE / Continue to charge after account canceled!

1 5300 Ontario Mills PkwyOntario, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 449 5567

They are deceptive when it comes to canceling accounts. I canceled the same day and it took me 9 days of calling and emailing. Now on Feb 25 I was charged $19.95 by a company called "IW / LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS NV" which is just another name of "Wu-Yi Source " It took some investigating but I found it. I emailed (haven't heard back as yet) but went to the website and did an online chat with a rep... who informed me I had to call [protected] to cancel the subscription to Living Lean (which by the way I never received anything for) I informed him I canceled it on Jan 22 when it was a different # used to cancel. So "Anthony" is supposedly going to take care of it. There are at least 3 different names and many phone numbers and many email addresses for this place. BBB have complaints in quite a few states. I have been on another site that has a list of complaints for this company.

I just want everyone to beware and the Tea doesn't not work!

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I agree totally This place is ripping off many people
    Many complaints on http://800notes.com/

• Ka
      3rd of Mar, 2008

the web page for living lean is livinglean.com, their email address is selfhelpworks.com & their phone # is 619-296-1801 or 619-296-1799

• Ka
      3rd of Mar, 2008

correction on living lean website-should be selfhelpworks.com

• Al
      4th of Mar, 2008

This company is definitely a rip off I just got off the phone speaking with my bank not knowing where this pending debit card purchase came from and decided to type in living lean and I click onto these comments about living lean and wuyi tea being the same. After talking to one of the customer service reps she explained that this was in the terms and conditions small print when you place your order for the tea. I said to her that they were being deceptive.and told her to cancel this . Her response was that bevause they had already charged my account this couldnt be canceled but no further charges would be on my account. We will see in April. Thank you so much for posting this info.I would not have even known who living lean was. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE and to let everyone know abouit this company top put them out of business.

• Tr
      4th of Mar, 2008

I saw the charge on my bank card and also looked it up on the internet, I found and number and called I got a rep. I told her I had a charge on my card from them and i didn't even know who they were, and had never recieved anything from them. The rep. said to me, "Its a "bonus" program from the tea" a web site of some sort. I told her to refund the money I never said I wanted this program. I also told her Bonuses were free items not something you had to pay for. I also told her I didn't recall anything on that web site for the tea, stateing that I would be billed another 19.95 for a bonus program. She says she refunded the money. I will check again in a couple of days to make sure she did. This is unbelievable, and no way to stop them from doing this.

5th of Mar, 2008

I also signed up for the WU-YI TEA and received it at a Canadian cost of $ 38.52 plus another $ 7.08 shipping and handling. I checked my Visa acct. and there was another charge on Feb. 28/08 for $19.95 Can. $20.07 which I did not order anything else, I was so shocked. I called my Bank and Cancelled my card and they will issue me a new one, with a different number. I also called iw/Living Lean La Vegas NV. and spoke to a woman and I told her I did not want anymore products from their company. I did not receive anything for the charge of $ 19.95. This happened in Canada.

• Ho
      12th of Mar, 2008

It happened to me. I went to the site and talked to a "live" rep. Roger. I wrote: I ordered the "free" trial. is their any hidden charges? He said, "no, no not at all." I then copy and pasted a comment I found that in addition to the charges I will be charged $19.95 from Living Lean monthly. He said "this is a mandatory monthly charge". He said he canceled my order. I then asked if my Living Lean is canceled as well. He just kept posting their phone number. He wouldn't comment. I told him I am calling my bank and living lean in the morning.

• Os
      15th of Mar, 2008

This hase been since Dec, 07 I cancelled the product. I already paid the 37.00 and the 6.95. Cancelled before my 60-90day return or refund. Told them I didn't want any more, and to cancel in Dec. I then was charged 19.95 in Jan and again in Feb 19.95. At first I didn't realize what it was and tried to call on it, but it happen to be the weekend. Then forgot until again, I'm being charged again 19.95. The # on my cr cd to contact the tea company is 866-449-5567 I will be trying to contact again this Mon.

• El
      17th of Mar, 2008

Every complaint I just read could have been my own. I was charged on the 29th of February and 10th of March for the tea and yesterday for the Living Lean. I had canceled the membership after receiving the " Trial Offer " and have now had 3 unauthorized charges to my account . I phoned my Bank and even though I did have to cancel my card and get a new one issued it was worth the trouble and peace of mind knowing the company can't charge anything else, also, my Bank is giving me a refund of the charges. This is definitly a scam, I have emailed and I spoke with the customer service dept. only to be given the run around, I was told I would hear back within 24 hours in response to my email and have yet to hear from them. I recommend contacting the Better Business Bureau as well, even though it is time consuming I think it is important to save someone else from the trouble that we, who have already posted here, have gone through. I wish I had seen this before I ordered!

• Tr
      24th of Mar, 2008

This is unreal. I checked my credit card and had a charge for 19.95 from IW/Living Lean, $156.01 from some Inter Mobile 95Cer, which I never heard of. As well as $78.27 from Orange Wifi Arcue, and $54.95 from WUYTea-Wuyisource, which is the only name I am familiar with. Even if they go by a different name, that's fine, but I was totally blown away by all these charges. I contacted my credit card comp. and they forwarded the unknown charges to thier fraud dept. They had no information on who they are so were unable to contact them. I have sent an email to Wuyisource but have not yet heard back. I had my credit card blocked so no debits can come through at all. I will hear from the fraud dept. within the next 7 business days. What a Scam!!! Good Luck to all!!!

• Li
      25th of Mar, 2008

the same thing happened to me, i ordered the tea not knowing that I was being chraged for use of this website, I called living lean and I chatted online at the wu yi source website. The representative I chatted with told me that I could get a refund, so I called the living lean company and told them that wu yi tea told me I could get a refund. They ended up giving it to me because I told them that also on the receipt it said nothing about the living lean website. Just keep calling the people and they will eventually give you a refund.

• Pa
      28th of Mar, 2008

What ever you do DON"T ORDER ANYTHING FROM WU YI SOURCE. I order the tea for $6.95 for a 30 trial sample and $6.95 for the shipment of vitamins that is recommended as part of the tea's weight loss program.21 days later I was charged $79.95 for auto shipment of the vitamins. I SPECIFICALLY MADE SURE THAT THE AUTOMATIC CHECK ON THE AUTO SHIP WAS REMOVED BEFORE SUBMITTING MY ORDER for the tea & vitamins, but I was charged any way. I called and was told to send the vitamins back and I would be refunded. I, also, requested that my account with Wu Yi to be cancelled. I sent the vitamins back and was refunded 10 days later. While waiting for the refund I was charged $29.95 for another box of tea, which I have not received. I was so mad, I went to the web-site and chatted with an on-line rep and sent an e-mail to the address that I had received my confirmation from on the original trial order.
    I got a response back that said my account would be closed, but I would not be refunded the $29.95 because of the agreement I agreed to on the original order. Chalk that up to ignorance on my part. Now 3 days later my bank account was charged $19.95 from Living Lean in Las Vegas...WHAT THE *(&^! That charge lead me here. Thank you for info I will let you know if I get the $19.95 back. Oh by the way, expect a phone call from some vacation scheme regarding vacations in Vegas.

• La
      31st of Mar, 2008

BUYERS BEWARE!! Wu-Yi is a total scam. I also ordered the Wu-Yi trial offer, for which I had to pay the postage of $6.95. I actually received some tea, which turned out to be nothing more than ordinary green tea.Prior to receiving the "trial offer", I emailed the Wu-Yi site and cancelled the "trial kit" and anything else associated with it. I find that I was charged $29.95 for another shipment of tea -- another email immediately went out to their site. GOLLY-GEE!!! I actually got a response!!! To cancel the order, I was told to return the next shipment with "Cancel" written across the shipping label, and the $29.95 will be refunded. Well, don't you know that I never recieved any shipment of tea! NOW, I've been charged $19.95 for the Living Lean stuff. So, I'm going to my bank to report these unauthorized charges and cancel my debit card so it can't be charged again!! Hopefully, I will be able to recoup my losses! PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM!! If it happened to me, it can happen to anyone!!

• De
      31st of Mar, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Free Trial & Charged from my account
    Wu-YI Tea Diet plan
    6 Croyden Rd
    Newark
    Delaware
    Phone: 302-832-2544

I requested the free trial tea, I then called the telephone number on the site, emailed them as well and informed them that I did not want their product. They stated they would email me the address to to return the product. To date I have not received that address & they have charged my account $29.99. I have informed my bank this is a fradulant charge and I planning to to write BBB about this scam.

• Rv
      3rd of Apr, 2008

This is an absolutely true rip-off site. Everything everyone else has said is absolutely correct. It is a good lesson- If it sounds too good to be true--IT IS!!!

• Ro
      3rd of Apr, 2008

If all else fails, then do what I did...close out my Visa account and have them issue you a new account number. And for God's sake, DON'T give them your new account number.

3rd of Apr, 2008

I finally got the $19.95 back from them but we'll see about further charges for the tea. I finally learned my lesson! I did the same thing with the Hyperderm. Free sample for only $4.95. They say you can cancel within 30 days but I had another charge for auto ship almost immediately. Had to go through all the hassle to make them stop and return the money. Now this. I will never fall these scams again!! I hope you won't either.

• Ro
      5th of Apr, 2008

Whew!!! this is crazy. The same exact thing happened to me, with the online rep, and cancelling. She assured me that I wouldn't be charged anything further, well lo and behold they have been charging my card, and I have not received any additional products, since the trial offer. I WARN you, that tea is BOGUS!! They are taking people money for a product that does not work, it is all a mind game if you fall for it then I guess you will believe it. Today Saturday, April 5, 2008, I checked my balance on my credit card and sure enough they had debited my account! There was no number listed, so my credit card company gave me the name iw- living lean, i googled it and came up with the over whelming amount of complaints and also advised me that this company was none other than Wu- Yi! They must be stopped, if anyone comes up with additional info, please keep me abrust, I really do appreciate it. My email address is rosalinej1@verizon.net, or rosalinej40@aol.com. Once again, Thanks.

• Te
      5th of Apr, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Unauthorized charge to bank acct.
    Phone: 302-947-2824

04/04/2008 QUICKCHECK PURCHASE ON 04-02 IW / LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS NV $19.95

Fraudulent debit on my bank account - unauthorized.

How can I get my money back?

Thanks, Terry Gorlich

• Do
      7th of Apr, 2008

I, too, have been charged by Wu-yi for products not ordered nor authorized. Supposedly a free sample was sent (postage my responsibility) but since then additional costs have been added to my account.

Also charged 19.95 (US) by IW / Living Lean Las Vegas. I am totally unaware of this company and certainly did NOT purchase any service NOR authorize any charges to my account.