Wu - Yi SOURCE / Rip off!

1 China Review updated:

I placed a order for this diet tea it was $4.95 when i got my bank statement in the mail i saw that i was charged $6.95, so i tried to e-mail the company but it said that you couldn't send them e-mails. Then when i got my next statement i saw that charged another $29.95, but in mean they kept on sending me e-mails trying to get me to buy more tea. So i then went back on-line to find a number and called but it said that i had to go on line.

Comments

• Va
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Rip off
    Wu-Yi Source
    www.wu-yisource.com

I fell for their advertisement, because I wanted to loose a few pounds. That was a mistake, the weight I am loosing is out of my wallet. What started out to be a free trial, just pay shipping! That was all a lie, to date I have been charged the 29.95+19.95+34.95 I had to close my Paypal account to stop them, because Paypal is of no help, there seems to be no end in site all within the past 10 days. All for some Tea that can be purchased in any grocery store for $5.

It is just oolong green tea in their packaging, not even that great of quality. I can only hope that a Class action Lawsuit can be brought against them.

• Ba
      3rd of Jun, 2016

i just called to tell them that i want to cancel the order they talking about charging my card for29.99 and i havent even receive the package yet they say im only supose to be charge for shipping and handling thats a lie.i asked her again will i be charge she said no i will see if my card be charged