Wu - Yi SOURCE / Unauthorized charges

I started getting calls today from this # [protected], name says GlobalReach Int and thanks another complaint on this site I figured out who it was. It is Wu-Yi Source, I made the mistake (as the other person did as well) of filling out a form and trying to find out how much this Diet Tea was. Then I found out that there product is not good and got out of the website, but they still have my info, so now they are calling me because I did not purchase anything. There website says they were on all of these shows like CNN and such advertising their products, but I found out it is not Wu-Yi Source that was on there.

Pa

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2008

I was sent a email saying thank you for joining and that they were going to deduct 149.95 from my checking account. I do not know how this is possible or where they got the information but i never applied for anything with them i called my bank to stop this deduction from my account and i was charged 35.00, why i had to pay for that to protect my self which i don't think i should be held liable for something this company did to me.

1st of Apr, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Invalid product!
    Wu-Yi Source
    11 Athabascan Avenue Suite 240
    Sherwood Park
    Alberta
    Canada
    Phone: 866-449-5567
    www.wu-yisource.com

Wu Yi Source is supposedly recommended by Oprah for a weight loss help. They offer a free trial for shipment cost only but then bill you ful price and sign you up for an email program and continue to bill you. They do not answer phone calls nor follow through with what they say they will do in their ads.

15th of Apr, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Unauthorized billings!
    Wu-Yi Source
    5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 400
    Ontario
    California
    www.wu-yisource.com

I ordered a box of the Wu-Yi Source tea hoping to try it out and burn some harmless extra calories. The first box of tea was supposedly sold as a 'trial' and I was only to pay for shipping. I gave my account number and was charged 6.95 on March 17, 2008 and received the tea a few days later. Beware!

• Ki
      17th of Apr, 2008

Good to know

22nd of Apr, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - CHARGE MY BANK ACCT

this company has charged my acct without any authority. please remove at your soonest.

please advise me as to what i need to do. this is not acceptable and will be sent to BBB and law enforcement if this continues.

• Mi
      27th of Apr, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - big scam
    newbury ct
    Fredericksburg
    Virginia
    Phone: 540-760-5003

THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM! I HAD TO TELL THEM I WAS GETTING LAWYERS INVOLVED JUST TO GET MY MONEY WICH WAS NOT AUTHORIZED TO BE DEBITED BACK TO MY ACCT!!!

• Ke
      9th of May, 2008

I am writing to request that i would like to cancel my order as of May 9, 2008. Please do not send any more shipments to me. I have returned all orders sent.

Thank you for you attention to this complaint.

Kevin Cowan

Ontario
    California
    Phone: 18664495567
    www.wu-yisource.com

i only wanted to try the free trial offer.they charged my account.i dont know how to get in touch with them to stop charging me.please help.

• Li
      22nd of May, 2008

did they ever stop charging you?????

• Ra
      27th of May, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - i want to cancel it
    6 park rd
    Paterson
    New Jersey
    Phone: 9739318823

i haven't used the product and i want to cancel my subscripition, and return the product for my money back.

• Ev
      27th of May, 2008

I have been using the tea and have not lost a pound. I would like to cancel all pending and future orders

• Se
      4th of Jun, 2008

hi my name is sehnaz i get one of your free 30 day trail they carge me before one month for 29.95 can you refund my money back to my bank account thank you

• Se
      4th of Jun, 2008

hi this is sehnaz gane i cansell my account vith campeny please rufand my money back if you have any question call mi @ 910 514- 8709 .thanks

• Wi
      11th of Jun, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - SENDING MORE TEA
    RETIRED
    408 FOXWOOD DR.
    Clifton Park
    New York
    Phone: 5183738439

I SENT FOR ONE BOX OF Wu-Yi TEA TO TRY IT OUT, I WAS NEVER INFORMED THAT ANOTHER SHIPMENT WAS GOING TO COME AND CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD, SO I'M SENDING YOUR SHIPMENT BACK TO YOU AND CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT WITH YOUR COMPANY. I'M ALSO INFORMING MY CHARGE CARD TO DISREGARD ANY MORE CHARGES FROM YOUR COMPANY...

13th of Jun, 2008

Applying charges to my account after agreement had been fulfilled and account closed.

• Ad
      15th of Jun, 2008

When I canceled my order, they continued to charge my credit card under a different name. It was in the fine print that stated they will continue to charge me for some motivational weight loss even though I did not receive anything and did not know about it. Even when they confirmed my cancelation, they just charged my credit card under another name. Avoid this company at all costs.

16th of Jun, 2008

In January, I ordered a FREE trial of Wu-Yi tea, my acct was initially charged a shipping fee only. After 14 days, the understanding was that my acct would be charged 37.00 for the tea which was understood. After the first month I canceled and no subsequent charges from Wu-Yi source have been realized. However in February and March, I noticed a charge for 19.95 from Living Lean. I had not authorized and was not familiar with the company so I contacted them on the toll free number on my bank statement (866-396-5711). I was informed that they were Raven Media and handle several things, one Wu-Yi and Living Lean.

When I explained that I had canceled Wu-Yi and didn't know why they were still charging me, the representative stated that I had not canceled Living Lean. I told her I didn't even know what that was and that I had not signed up for it. She said it was weight loss counseling/support and that it was in the terms and conditions on the Wu-Yi website before entering credit card information. I don't know about the rest of you but I am pretty sure I would have noticed something stating they were going to charge me $19.95 monthly in addition to tea.

I then elaborated that I had not even received any information for this service so how could I be expected to even know/use it. I finally managed to get them to credit me for one charge of $19.95. So I am still out $20--I am going to pursue with my bank.

If anyone wants their snail mail address, I requested it from the agent though I am sure it will go nowhere--these guys are a bunch of scam artists. I thought possibly that reporting to the Better Business Bureau might be a good avenue to explore. Raven Media, 2620 South Maryland Parkway #969, Las Vegas NV 89109.

Warn all your friends!!!

9th of Jul, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Scam charges
    Wu-yi Source
    Phone: 866-449-5567
    www.wu-yisource.com

They sent me a box of tea to loose weight in which i tried. It made me very sick so i called them and canceled my order. They said that they would cancel my order. I never received anything else but every month they attach my credit for Iw/living lean for $19.95 and Wu-yisource.com for $29.95.

• Ed
      16th of Jul, 2008

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. They said it was free. When unauthorized charges appeared they said they would stop them. Soon after though there was a charge for $59.95. When we called to complain they gave us an argument. Uncooperative and unprofessional.

• Er
      17th of Jul, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Wu-Yi Tea

I have not ordered Wu-Yi Tea beyond the initial trial. I have informed the company and my credit card company. This company needs to be stopped. A class-action law suit is in order.