Wu - Yi SOURCEUnauthorized charges

P Review updated:

I started getting calls today from this # [protected], name says GlobalReach Int and thanks another complaint on this site I figured out who it was. It is Wu-Yi Source, I made the mistake (as the other person did as well) of filling out a form and trying to find out how much this Diet Tea was. Then I found out that there product is not good and got out of the website, but they still have my info, so now they are calling me because I did not purchase anything. There website says they were on all of these shows like CNN and such advertising their products, but I found out it is not Wu-Yi Source that was on there.

Comments

• M
      Feb 03, 2008

I was sent a email saying thank you for joining and that they were going to deduct 149.95 from my checking account. I do not know how this is possible or where they got the information but i never applied for anything with them i called my bank to stop this deduction from my account and i was charged 35.00, why i had to pay for that to protect my self which i don't think i should be held liable for something this company did to me.

•   Apr 01, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Invalid product!
    11 Athabascan Avenue Suite 240
    Sherwood Park
    Alberta
    Canada
    www.wu-yisource.com

Wu Yi Source is supposedly recommended by Oprah for a weight loss help. They offer a free trial for shipment cost only but then bill you ful price and sign you up for an email program and continue to bill you. They do not answer phone calls nor follow through with what they say they will do in their ads.

•   Apr 15, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Unauthorized billings!
    5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 400
    Ontario
    California
    www.wu-yisource.com

I ordered a box of the Wu-Yi Source tea hoping to try it out and burn some harmless extra calories. The first box of tea was supposedly sold as a 'trial' and I was only to pay for shipping. I gave my account number and was charged 6.95 on March 17, 2008 and received the tea a few days later. Beware!

Apr 17, 2008

Good to know

• A
      Apr 22, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - CHARGE MY BANK ACCT

this company has charged my acct without any authority. please remove at your soonest.

please advise me as to what i need to do. this is not acceptable and will be sent to BBB and law enforcement if this continues.

Apr 27, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - big scam
    newbury ct
    Fredericksburg
    Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM! I HAD TO TELL THEM I WAS GETTING LAWYERS INVOLVED JUST TO GET MY MONEY WICH WAS NOT AUTHORIZED TO BE DEBITED BACK TO MY ACCT!!!

May 09, 2008

I am writing to request that i would like to cancel my order as of May 9, 2008. Please do not send any more shipments to me. I have returned all orders sent.

Thank you for you attention to this complaint.

Kevin Cowan

May 22, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - charging my account
    5300 ontario mills pkwy#400
    Ontario
    California
    www.wu-yisource.com

i only wanted to try the free trial offer.they charged my account.i dont know how to get in touch with them to stop charging me.please help.

May 22, 2008

did they ever stop charging you?????

• R
      May 27, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - i want to cancel it
    6 park rd
    Paterson
    New Jersey
    Phone: [protected]

i haven't used the product and i want to cancel my subscripition, and return the product for my money back.

May 27, 2008

I have been using the tea and have not lost a pound. I would like to cancel all pending and future orders

• S
      Jun 04, 2008

hi my name is sehnaz i get one of your free 30 day trail they carge me before one month for 29.95 can you refund my money back to my bank account thank you

• S
      Jun 04, 2008

hi this is sehnaz gane i cansell my account vith campeny please rufand my money back if you have any question call mi @ [protected] .thanks

• W
      Jun 11, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - SENDING MORE TEA
    RETIRED
    408 FOXWOOD DR.
    Clifton Park
    New York
    Phone: [protected]

I SENT FOR ONE BOX OF Wu-Yi TEA TO TRY IT OUT, I WAS NEVER INFORMED THAT ANOTHER SHIPMENT WAS GOING TO COME AND CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD, SO I'M SENDING YOUR SHIPMENT BACK TO YOU AND CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT WITH YOUR COMPANY. I'M ALSO INFORMING MY CHARGE CARD TO DISREGARD ANY MORE CHARGES FROM YOUR COMPANY...

• J
      Jun 13, 2008

Applying charges to my account after agreement had been fulfilled and account closed.

• A
      Jun 15, 2008

When I canceled my order, they continued to charge my credit card under a different name. It was in the fine print that stated they will continue to charge me for some motivational weight loss even though I did not receive anything and did not know about it. Even when they confirmed my cancelation, they just charged my credit card under another name. Avoid this company at all costs.

•   Jun 16, 2008

In January, I ordered a FREE trial of Wu-Yi tea, my acct was initially charged a shipping fee only. After 14 days, the understanding was that my acct would be charged 37.00 for the tea which was understood. After the first month I canceled and no subsequent charges from Wu-Yi source have been realized. However in February and March, I noticed a charge for 19.95 from Living Lean. I had not authorized and was not familiar with the company so I contacted them on the toll free number on my bank statement [protected]). I was informed that they were Raven Media and handle several things, one Wu-Yi and Living Lean.

When I explained that I had canceled Wu-Yi and didn't know why they were still charging me, the representative stated that I had not canceled Living Lean. I told her I didn't even know what that was and that I had not signed up for it. She said it was weight loss counseling/support and that it was in the terms and conditions on the Wu-Yi website before entering credit card information. I don't know about the rest of you but I am pretty sure I would have noticed something stating they were going to charge me $19.95 monthly in addition to tea.

I then elaborated that I had not even received any information for this service so how could I be expected to even know/use it. I finally managed to get them to credit me for one charge of $19.95. So I am still out $20--I am going to pursue with my bank.

If anyone wants their snail mail address, I requested it from the agent though I am sure it will go nowhere--these guys are a bunch of scam artists. I thought possibly that reporting to the Better Business Bureau might be a good avenue to explore. Raven Media, 2620 South Maryland Parkway #969, Las Vegas NV 89109.

Warn all your friends!!!

•   Jul 09, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Scam charges
    Wu-yi Source
    www.wu-yisource.com

They sent me a box of tea to loose weight in which i tried. It made me very sick so i called them and canceled my order. They said that they would cancel my order. I never received anything else but every month they attach my credit for Iw/living lean for $19.95 and Wu-yisource.com for $29.95.

Jul 16, 2008

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. They said it was free. When unauthorized charges appeared they said they would stop them. Soon after though there was a charge for $59.95. When we called to complain they gave us an argument. Uncooperative and unprofessional.

Jul 17, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Wu-Yi Tea

I have not ordered Wu-Yi Tea beyond the initial trial. I have informed the company and my credit card company. This company needs to be stopped. A class-action law suit is in order.

• D
      Jul 21, 2008

My daughter accepted a FREE trial offer for weight-loss tea, and never gave them a credit card number, but somehow they got my number and billed me 3 times, $6.95, $37.00, $54.95, claiming to have sent 3 packages when they only sent one. After 1/2 hour on-line chat with a rep, they only agreed to refund the second one. I am disputing the charge through my credit card company.

Jul 21, 2008

you can report it to the FBI for internet crime.
    their website is www.fbi.gov and they have a department that specializes in the crimes committed over the internet.
    i hope this was helpful.

Jul 22, 2008

I was shocked to find that i was being charge $30.00 a month for there tea. When i called to cancel I was told that another payment would be withdrawn from my account. $90 for three months of drinking tea. I can get my money back, if I return the tea at my cost. Unbelievable.

Aug 16, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - canceled within 30 days of first order
    W-Yi
    Nevada
    Wu-YiSource.com

Cancelled immediatley, they still charge me, and on top of that, I have charges connected to them thru www.LiveLifeLean.com, they just agreed to give me a credit for 3 of the 5 months I never agreed to.
    Someone needs to stop these companies, consumer scams... I will check with my bank on reversing all!

Aug 21, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Unauthorized charges to my Visa
    WU-YI and Live Life Lean Mag.
    311 Judges Rd Unit 7B
    Wilmington
    North Carolina
    officialwuyitea.com

I bought and paid for the WU-YI diet tea but NEVER signed up for the Live Life Lean magazine. I have never recieved the magazine and I don't want the magazine so you need to stop charging me for this item every month.

Sep 05, 2008

I received a 30 day supply (60 bags) they charged me $4.95 (sample charge) $2.00 shipping. They then charged $4.95 internet fee and $59.95 for the product (remember 60 bags.) Total charged $71.85. Which they refuse to refund. They then sent 180 bags and again charged $59.95, $9.95 and $4.95 for a total of $74.85. Canceled the account, returned the 180 tea bags at the cost of $8.97. I have only been refunded the $9.95 and $4.95. They someday will refund the $59.95 that I returned. They charge the same for 60 bags as 180 bags which does not make sense. I believe this deceptive advertising is illegal. I am still out the $71.85. Would suggest not to do business with this company.

Oct 20, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Still charging my card

I have breen charged again on my debit card. I have cancelled this order and you are still charging my card. Please check your records and credit my account. Thank you

•   Oct 21, 2008

Total scam never order and please help me get my money back as I am still trying to cancel the order and no luck as the packets keep coming and my credit card is still being charged. I will not even bother to try the rest as I was feeling bad not trying for more months. Now that the credit card is charged without my authority. I would like this to stop at once or I will have to take legal action. Can we all do that for such scams?

If any one is taking legal action please do let me know.

• W
      Oct 28, 2008

I work offshore on a gas production platform. I apparently ordered this stuff without the proper information. I have been charged 3 different charges and i want these stopped and refunded. If i don't see the charges removed from my account i will contact the attorney generals office as well as the bbb. I was also told by the 800 number that i could speak to someone on - line at this website. Another lie!!! I have been scammed before and i promise you that i will not let this pass by without adjudication. This had better be taken care of asap. Cyrus hardy

Nov 02, 2008

I ordered a free trial of Tea, once I received my free trial I called and cancelled my order. Even though I cancelled my order it's been two months and the company is still charging me for the tea, and I have not recieved any more orders.

• J
      Nov 04, 2008

I ordered a free sample of WuYi Tea on line. and was charged $2.10.Approx. 3wks. later a charge of $65.90 appeared on my MC. followed by a double box of tea. I immediately returned the tea along with the free sample. Another charge of $66.22 has appeared on yet anothe MC statement. I need to contact this company. I want a full refund of $132.12 to appear on my next MC statement. This is disgusting for a company to keep sending and billing people for products that they do not want and have already returned. Jean Martin

• N
      Nov 04, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - keep sending me the tea
    Nevada
    [protected]@USA.com

I have tried to communicate with this company to stop sending tea and get a full refund, but no luck.

Nov 09, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - Billing me for undelivered goods
    WU-YI SOURCE Tea
    64 Hogans Road Glenfield Auckland
    Auckland
    New Zealand
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered the trial pack and received it but now have had 3 charges on my credit card for goods I have not ordered or received
    cannot ring the number on the packet and no response from e-mails...

Nov 11, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - tea

Tried trial size 0f tea for 4.95. Then received 3 more boxes i didn't order. Don'T Know what the out come will be . But listening to ever one it don't sound good. How can we stop the thievery.

Nov 13, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - continual charges after cancelation
    Redvers
    Saskatchewan
    Canada

I tried the tea for the one month "free" trial and then decided that I did not want it anymore, so I cancelled my membership over a month ago and I am continually getting charges on my visa STILL!

Nov 18, 2008
    Wu - Yi SOURCE - being charged for a service i did not request
    1764 Highway 84
    Elba
    Alabama
    Phone: [protected]

in Reviewing my card statement i found charges i did not authorize. i want to be refunded these charges ASAP

Nov 23, 2008

Were you able to contact and cancel these charges? I haven't been able to. I have phone numbers but they're just recordings. Seems to be no way to unsubscribe or cancel. One web site address logs you into a blank page. Would appreciate any help you can give.

• V
      Nov 29, 2008

I ordered a free sample for the cost of shipping and handling only $4.95. The next thing I know these people are charging my credit card for 180.00 for a 3 month supply of this unwanted product. It's next to impossible to contact anyone to cancel this mess. I tried to call and they claim they can't find arecord of me, but they can charge my credit card. They are a horrible organization BEWARE!!!

•   Dec 02, 2008

The wu-yi source is one of the biggest frauds. They told me a free trail offer and I was more than pissed when I found out it was less than free. It was 60.00$ so far and if there is anymore strange charges I will be sure to take all of your advice and just cancel my card. thank god I just used my debit card! I am not going down with out a fight however if there is any further action I can take to bring them down I will.

Dec 02, 2008

i order the wu-yi tea and found out by my dr i could not take it i call and canselled it right away and now there still takeing money from my account and they need to stop because i called the b b b office on them.