Wu - Yi SOURCE / scam and fincance scamming online

Wu-Yi Source
3600 Army Post Road Des Moines IA 50321
Phone: 8664495567
This company are thieves. They are extremely misleading and take alot of money without you permitting them to after a trial. They have taken $180 from my credit card without me knowing as I believed I had only applied for a 2 week trial period, and the product does not even work. I then went searching about them and discovered I had been taken for a ride.

We could all take an attitude of no conscious to clients but we all know its wrong and illegal. How is it that this group can still stay in operation while they are being complained about?

I want my money back too

A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
He is right this is the worst company I've ever gone through. Yes I did receive my tea, but yet did they not explain (in there click a button in terms and conditions) theres a $59.99 x 2 or 3 FEE... WHO DOES THAT?

Sweet rip me off some more over TEA
A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
Also Im getting these random $9.99 bills a month, Im going to check what they are with my visa company If this is anything to do with Wu Yi, I am going to court not only over the 150$ but because this is rediculous and unfair to everyone.
N  16th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
carissa p does not work for Wu Yi. Check the users profile activity and do not try to contact them through his/her infomration. They are just as much a scam.