WTS investments Gold Coast. Arbitrage / Scam!

1 ?Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: Keeps changing

I have made an investment with this company and am getting no information back from them apart from the run around! I paid $3300 as a fee to start an arbitrage account with there company and also invested $1000 into a trading account. They have given me a trading account web address which actually looks promising, but when you ask for a withdrawal they don't do it! I have been waiting for 4 months and all I'm getting is ### excuses! I am a wee bit pissed that there is no way for the government to stop this sort of crap!
So if there is any chance I can help stop people from falling into this trap I'll be stoked!
Peeved invester

Cr

Comments

Wt
  2nd of Dec, 2008

Hey there craigos,
I totally agree with your comments, and unfortunately I am in the same boat as you, these crooks have taken my money too and promised me all these great returns, but i have recieved nothing but empty promises and lies now for many months. I also hope these comments can serve as a warning to anyone else out there who have already invested or are thinking about investing with Wts Investments Pty Ltd. Unfortunately, there seems to be a number of these scam companys operating on the Gold Coast, and I find it very disturbing that none of these government agencies seem to want to do anything about them.

Ji
  16th of Feb, 2009

hi guys.. i too is a victim of alan davenports wts scam. been trying to call them in the last few days and i get no answer. i fear they have shut shop.

so is there nothing we can do??? because i will do everything in my power to get these guys.

but to everyone else out there!! do not ever fall for a SPORTS ARBITRAGE Scheme. its all lies and they will take your money.

Mo
  20th of Feb, 2009

hi guys
alan davenport got arrested on fraud alegation charges on tuesday.
this is no lie, it was in the gold coast bullitin on wednesday.
he is still promising that it is all legit, but i am convinced its 100% ###.
unfortunately i invested a huge sum of money in it($15, 000), and it looks like i wont be seeing it again.
if anyone has any (legal)ideas on how to go about getting it back, please let me know.
i have done research and know where he, his partner and robert ryan live.
regards

Hi Guys
My worst fear is becoming a reality now. I have $35, 000 !!! in with them. Iam trying to find the gold coast bulliten article. I have found it but only am able to read the first 3 lines. Does anyone have a copy they could perhaps write what the artciel said.

Agree Disagree +1 Votes

February 18th, 2009

POLICE have raided a Gold Coast-based investment company and arrested a man after fraud allegations.

Fraud and corporate crime group detectives and personnel from the Surfers Paradise criminal investigation branch joined forces on Monday to execute a series of search warrants on Gold Coast properties, including the business's premises in Ashmore.

A 56-year-old man was arrested and charged with obtaining property by passing valueless cheques.

He was bailed and is expected to face court at a later date.

A property on the Sunshine Coast was also raided on Monday.

Police investigations are ongoing.

25th of Feb, 2009

Montana, I would like to know what you know as to the whereabouts to Alan, his wife and Robert Ryan.

Stupid me, my life's savings are gone now. Iam not sure how we can get in touch with each other rather than this public forum?

Ro
  28th of Feb, 2009

I got caught by another company on the Gold Coast called Exel Trading for $8500.00 general managers name was Benjamin Carter started off ok then just disappeared with my money of course. Contacted police fraud squad took all details and Fair Trading etc etc nothing done. Anyone out there can help me I'd appreciate the help.
Great idea run by by people with the wrong ideas. There address was level 15 Corporate centre, Bundall Goldcoast.4217.

Et
  2nd of Mar, 2009

Until someone has a better forum, this is a good site to find out what is happening about Alan Davenport and crew. We all have lost real money. We have all been treated like suckers the way we have been fed pathetic rubbish which is meant to sound like specific information.
But, who really knows any true thing about this?
First, was it Davenport who was arrestd. If so, what was he charged with.Issuing cheques he knew his bank would not pay out on?.
What were the cheques for--a dividend he expected would come into the bank account, or just AD living expenses?. If the latter he really is pretty grubby.When does he come to Court, and where?
I would think he is out on bail. Why does he have nothing to say.I reckon he or his crew would be reading what comes up on Google search.Were the o/seas bets ever made.Does anybody know.
We can share info here .Lets do it, and try & help each other...Ethel

Bi
  2nd of Mar, 2009

Info that might be handy.

Alan Ernest Davenport (Director ) Born 03/08/1952 - Chester U.K.
Main home Address - 8 Kirralee Drive Robina ( Island ) or can try Unit 2 15 Dandenong Terrace Robina QLD 4226
Drives - Navy blue Lexus Rego - 251 - KGK

Wife / Partner Julie le Franc ( Psychologist ) Works in Southport Gold Coast
unit 2 15 Dandenong Terrace Robina QLD 4226

Robert Ryan ( AKA - Paul Gray ) 46 Veronica Drive, Tallai Gold Coast (1/4 Acre Corner block ) Tolhurst CT.
Mazda Bravo Dark Green Ute Aluminium Tray Rego - 543-GRB

John McClean ( General Manager ) Drives - Small silver vehicle Rego- 354HAF Mobile No - 0401936205

Bianca Hassan ( Former receptionist, has been promoted ) White 4 wd Mazda Tribute V6 Rego - 09 BJH

Ken Kleidon ( Former Customer Service Manager ) Now working downstairs with Advanced Markets ( A connected company )
White Holden Commodore Station Wagon Rego - 054 - KNS

Alexa ( Peroxide Blonde Kiwi Receptionist ) Blue Excel sprint 286 - DJO

Bi
  3rd of Mar, 2009

Please register your involvement with these bottom feeding ### with the Queensland Police who are currently investigating Alan Davenport and his toe rags at WTS.

Ji
  6th of Mar, 2009

Hi guys its jim again. here is a scanned image of the report on 'The Sunday Mail'

i am so glad he has been caught! i hope they all go to jail. and John Marshall (aka John Ashton, Alex Lewis) who i think is the main guy in my opinion.

in talks with police. i want to help them as much as possible to bury these guys.

not sure if we will ever see our money again. but lets not rule it out!

11th of Mar, 2009

Hi there Jim, just wondering if you can elaborate and tell us a little more about John Marshall ( aka John Ashton, Alex Lewis )
I have been involved and scammed by WTS from day one when I joined back in early 2008
but I haven't heard of these names or characters before .
Please reply, because this may be some important information especially if you think he may be the main guy.

Cheers

Cp
  16th of Mar, 2009

Hi - I was scammed in April 2007 by Davenport under his company WTS Investments. When I tried to get my money back from them (my membership fee of $6600 plus $5k trading money) they gave BS excuses and said that the "previous directors" were responsible for the conduct of the company and since davenport has become the new director he is not responsible for the previous directors' actions!

I also spoke to Paul Gray who was a rude and arrogant ### over the phone and he told me that my case was under the ownership of the previous directors and since WTS Investments (now renamed WT Systems) are under new management my file has nothing to do with them (conveniently) and it was closed and sent to some solicitors. Paul Gray also said that they have recently been to court with another existing client and that person lost the case against Davenport and the whole thing was thrown out of court and since that happened no one else has a chance against them in court. I knew he was bluffing because when I asked which month the court case happened in he got unstuck for words because court rulings and other cases are publicly available and he knew that I knew this! He bluffed, I called the bluff and WTS FOLDED!

In order to make Davenport fully accountable to the court and brought to Justice a class-action of all victims will need to be formed. The problem here though is that the fraud squad and courts may only be able to go back as far as November 2007 because all customers prior to November 2007 were under the management/ownership of the previous directors so Davenport can argue that he had nothing to do with those members, of which I personally fall under that group and I also believe that's where most of the victims are.

Please contact me by e-mail: cp_one1@hotmail.com for more details or your story regarding Davenport.

19th of Mar, 2009

Hi guys,
Just for those of you that don't already know, there is a few useful websites relating to WTS and other scam companies,

www.arbforum.co.uk scroll down and click onto seymour place
www.sportsarbitragescam.blogspot.com/
and my personal favourite www.abinvest.com.au which is a forum about WTS
you have to register first, which is fairly easy to do .

De
  23rd of Mar, 2009

Hiya
I signed up with Richway Members which is a branch of WTS and I have $45 000 due to me, I signed late last year but I believe my money is tied up with WTS. I have heard that the money has been ceased in Australia and that it is pending an investigation with ALan Davenport. Additionally I heard that an application had been put in to the courts to release these funds? How true all this is ?? Anyone can contact me on dmullen@e-wire.net.au

An
  6th of Apr, 2009

There are two private (rouge) forums for wts members at this moment that have been going since January when it hit the fan.

www.abinvest.com.au
www.rbpays.com (heavily censored)

On these forums we have all the contacts you will need and a lot of facts and figures that you may find of use. We are inconstant contact with people in the know and get a lot of good information to our forum members.

Ja
  2nd of Jun, 2009

Guys,
I'm about to go for an open house. Is this the same company as the one you're having problems with. http://www.wtsprop.com/index.php . Or is run by the same people?

Jackie

Mr
  9th of Jul, 2009

i have a comment regarding Deanne Mullen who listed her comments above, she invested only $10, 000 and got her $10, 000 back. Her $45k Profit that she says she was owed by Richway members was the paper profit in her account. she then set about to steal the $45k from a friend who introduced her to the wts system in good faith and succeeded in ripping off her friend for payment of her account. she is a con artist in her own right. do not listen to her or believe her ###.
thankyou