wsnrewards / fraud?

1 PO Box 262019Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

Hi, I placed an order with the above company on February 25. My credit card was charged the same day. The order contained a ladies shoulder bag. Price $55.95 plus shipping $35.87 (total = $91.82). I was told that the order would take four to six weeks to ship. 14 days later I received an email from them telling me that they cannot ship to Finland where I live and that they would refund the money to my credit card within 5-10 days . The refund has still not showed up on my credit card statement so I tried to email about the refund to the email addresses mentioned on their website. All my emails kept bouncing back. Apparently all the information on their website is fake. The website hardly exists any more. Please help if you can. I live in Kuopio, Finland. My email address is: jade@kolumbus.fi.

Regards

Comments

Mi
  23rd of Mar, 2009

All i can say is that you need to be careful when shopping online. Only buy from trusted sellers.
I had similar problems i love handbags and some sites just rip you off. After looking i found this website on
craigslist.com Finland they sell great handbags at great prices and they ship to Finland.