wsn rewards shoppine network / a worthless shopping spree

Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3175467760

I won a so called shopping spree for 1276$ but i did not find any gifts that would come near to that amount worth it, only a few gifts to pick from and they were not worth shipping cost. thank you, I felt let down and ripped offed. Janice Johnson

Comments

Da
  22nd of Nov, 2008
ahahahahahaha!! I won a shopping spree for 1423.00! I went to the web site an it looked pretty cheesy.Bunch of junk you could get at big lots!!shipping cost for 19pc bbq set was 18.99 ?oh come on!!!
Fr
  23rd of Nov, 2008
Disappointing Scam! An 85-year-old friend won a spree & was so excited. She asked me to shop the site for a glass-top dining table, a certain recliner, a 3-tape DVD player, & other stuff that she carefully described to me. I got on the site, & it was just a bunch of junk that no one would want... each with its own shipping-&-handling cost. In order to use-up your card, you end out buying a bunch of cr_p & paying $100+ in S&H fees.
Most of us (myself included), even when we know better, tend to think of the shipping-&-handling fee as a necessary & small add-on to cover the expenses of packing & mailing. But many online vendors make their profit from S&H. Even tho these particular S&H fees are not excessive for some individual items, it's clear that S&H is where WSN makes their profit. And the scam is in getting people to choose a bunch things they don't want cuz they don't want to miss the chance to get them free.