WS Leasing / LEASING

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Please be careful signing leases with either of these companies, they are 100% scammers, trust me, have a pro read over the fishy contracts, they give you to sign and beware Ive been weaseled out of 9000 after paying over 33.000 in lease payments. Please don't be an idiot like me!

Comments

6th of Jul, 2008

WS Leasing has taken me for a ride...second lease with these people and the second car they set me into a lease on a 2002 Landrover Freelander that they themselves admit they knew the bottom of the market was dropping out of due to Landrovers continued problems with the vehical and lack of support on. When I had a new transmission put into the vehical at 60K (one of a list of repairs needed for the car over 18 months) and was told by MCL motor cars that I should get rid of the car. WS disregarded my complaints and told me my only option was to continue to pay my lease payment on a vehical that was not running and that I could not get rid of...this compay has no regard for the customer...even return customers and they do not stand behind their business practices.