W.S Furniture / Ritch Rosenblum is a con artist

He owes us $1200.00 my wife and I were foolish enough to get screwed over once and then make a deal for him to have a rocking chair made for our first born child that he promised would be there at least a month before she was born. Well, excuses followed until finally the baby was born and we needed a chair to feed her, so I went out the day we got home and dropped another $700 so my wife, who by now was crying and miserable would be able to rock her child to sleep.

Shame on him!!!

I spoke with him once or twice more and he gave me a sob story about how bad business has been and how his suppliers screwed up. He promised to pay us back a little at a time and of course now will not return our calls. He is a horrible shameful liar and should be run out of town.

No one should EVER EVER buy anything from this man.

We try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but then someone like Ritch Rosenblum comes along to show the world that not everyone is good and trustworthy. How sad and pathetic.

Beware to all and count me in if anyone has any clue as to how to get this guy prosecuted.

Va

Comments

• Ca
      14th of Jul, 2008

If you have been ripped off by Ritch Rosenblum please contact

consumersagainstritchrosenblum @ yahoo. com

There are a few pending lawsuits against Ritch Rosenblum.
    Please email if interested in confronting him, being heard by a judge, or if you would want to include a written description (afffidavit) of your dealings with him.

If you are comfortable giving your contact information or email, details of the dates can be given so you can appear as a witness to his fraud.

This man needs to be stopped.

14th of Jul, 2008

I too have been ripped off by Ritch. He took 1500 from me for some bedroom Furniture and never delivered it. I called and called and he gave me the same sob story about the economy and how his suppliers are screwing him, blah, blah, blah. I was able to get his bank information from the check I wrote him and I also have his address and his fathers address. My next step is filing a small claims against him. I don't know if that will do any good, but I have to do something. If anyone would like to discuss this further and maybe put together some kind of class action (if that's even legal), please email me at: letsgetritch@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you.

29th of Jul, 2008

I bet you this guy knows where to find him... his Father. Apparently he is a prominent Dentist in the West LA are.

Alvin Rosenblum

Fax: 310 312 0290
    1950 Sawtelle Blvd. Suite 100
    Los Angeles, CA 90025

29th of Jul, 2008

BEWARE!!! Ritch Rosenblum is affiliated with Auction Alley Furniture also.

11430 Palms Blvd
    LA 90066
    #ph: 310/397--7061
    ww w . auctionalleyfurniture . com

Check out the merchandise, it's the same stuff.