writing and editing / Terrence/tTerry Brijla

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I am submitting my complaint on Terrence/Terry Brijla due to him having my manuscript of Before the Rooster Crows for editing, and he has not returned it to me. He asked me to allow him to edit my script in Jan. 2012 for a friend reduced price. Although we are not formal friends, I met Terrence on his discussion group on Linkedin and we began to communicate there. He made promises he couldn't possibly keep if I would allow him to edit for me and I sent it to him. When I found him on this complaint site, I confronted him and of course he lied about the complaints and more. I demanded he return my manuscript and ended our Linkedin relationship. To date March 29th., 2012, he has not returned my script, and my fear is he will attempt to use it as his writing. I have been writing this novel since 2003 and fortunately, I have tons of dated material on it. It is my intention to date this complaint just in case he tries to change it using his horrible writing and claim it as his own. I do not trust this man. I caught him in numerous lies, some exactly as prior complaints on this site from other people.

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Mar, 2012

Thanks Trevor, I agree it was pretty dumb, but we had been conversing for a long time along with several other's in the group. But I can tell you this, you learn when you trust others, and it will never happen again. BTW, your very kind. At least you didn't say "I" was the dumbest of the day. I am a mother of five adult children, eight grandchildren, three great grandchildren, and a Christian. I'm so glad none of them are as rude as you. I think you just made yourself, The dumbest of the day.I pray you never make a mistake.

• Pa
      30th of Mar, 2012

I'm praying for you Trevor.