writeperfekt.com / The rep asked to pay for the services, but the price was too high

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I ordered a paper from the website www.writeperfekt.com. I spoke with the rep and he asked that their services would cost me about $70. After several days, the rep provided the paper and told the completely different price. I started to negotiate, but the rep suddenly started to speak with me in rude manner. This company fools and lies to customers. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this company.

Pe
Sep 21, 2014

Comments

• Li
      Oct 15, 2014

Peresen, honestly I do NOT think you have used their service AT ALL ! coz this is not that company’s working style. You say ‘the rep provided the paper and told the completely different price’ – this CANNOT be true since they inform about their price before they accept any order AND only start working on the order after they are PAID for it. Negotiating at the point of paper delivery? Doesn’t make sense honestly..
    I have used their service for my last 4 papers, all in Nursing (I’m a nursing student); Never I felt anybody being rude. Once I had the need to revise my paper, that too they did without hesitation TWICE. To me they are decent people and personally I have a feeling of satisfaction since they are not stationed in my country; you know the 'confidentiality' stuff.
    One last thing – the price; that depends on the person who is paying. Nobody forced you to use their service if you were unable to afford (no offense). Besides, the services that I used earlier charged GBP20 for the same level, amount and quality of work for which writeperfekt.com charged around GBP13 or so.
    So, its OK for me!