Wright Leasing / Fraud and cheating

1 2911 Turtle Creek BlvdDallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Wright Leasing and those involved with the 'company' are a scam. DO NOT trust them or their services with your credit or vehicle.

I signed into a contract with them with the assurance that my vehicle would be paid for and insurance would be carried for the remainder of the loan. While I knew better than to do this, I thought that with a contract and an actual business I shouldn't have the worries I would with an individual.

My vehicle was taken to another state, given to a person who was under the understanding that the vehicle was owned by Wright Leasing themselves and basically forgotten about. The person who took over my truck paid Wright Leasing a down payment and the money did NOT go toward the loan balance. The whole while they've been making payments on time but they were getting to my bank at LEAST 30 days late.

Payments have been late since day one and contact has been close to nonexistent. Every time I called they were in meetings or couldn't talk and were ALWAYS rude. This was totally uncalled for as I've been patient, trusting, and cordial through the entire process. Never raised my voice, and have always been more than friendly.

Now my credit has been ruined and I have a repossession on my reports.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WRIGHT LEASING!

Comments

Ye
  21st of Jun, 2009

Micheal wright, is actually Micheal Ray Gee who was brought up on fraud charges in tarrant county in 2005, but the case never went to trial. he defrauded $200, 000 from investors and lost his SEC licsense.

Yea, he scammed me out of my vehicle as well. I repossessed my own car from the dill he leased it to. His payments were ALWAYS 30 days late.

I'm trying to sue him. Yea, get in line. I am finding more and more people are also trying to sue the slime. He needs to be put in jail.

If you want to climb aboard, feel free to contact me at yecko213@yahoo.com

we can get him.

Do
  3rd of Oct, 2010

Michael Ray Gee, also known as Michael Ray Wright, pleaded guilty on March 13, , to charges of securities fraud and misapplication of fiduciary property in Dallas County Criminal Court. The court ordered deferred adjudication for Gee, placed him on probation for 10 years, fined him $3, 500, and ordered him to pay $148, 133 in restitution. Gee was accused of raising funds from investors for an oil and gas project but spent the money on personal and other unrelated expenses.

HIS HOME ADDRESS TO BE SERVED

DALLAS TX 75238
469-951-8765

/URL removed/
/URL removed/

Your not alone, this guy is a repeat scam and fraud!

best of luck recovering your vehicle...