Wright Automotive Group / Stealing from the car!

In October 2006, I bought a 2001 Nissan Xterra from Wright Pontiac in Wexford, PA. When I bought it, I was told the alignment and power windows would be fixed. I took it in, and one of the power windows got fixed, but the alignment was still bad. The battery died in November 2006. I bought a new battery and had the Nissan towed to Wright Pontiac to have them replace it. I followed the AAA certified tow truck driver to the dealership and watched it get dropped off and saw the tow truck drive away.

I received a phone call from Keith at Wright Pontiac telling me he can't figure out what is wrong with it and I will have to take it to Wright Nissan. I reminded him that I wanted him to check out the driver's side seat because it somehow got jammed. Only a few minutes after hanging up with Keith, he calls me back telling me he figured out what was wrong. So Keith had them replace a $7.50 fuse and install the battery I bought. When I went to pick it up, I had a bill for over $115.00. I was told I was charged for the 2 hours they spent staring at my vehicle trying to figure out what was wrong with it. If they were not good at fixing Nissan's at Wright Pontiac, why did they sell me the car there, and why did they tell me I could have it serviced there? I paid the bill and Keith told me he forgot to check the driver's side seat jam and to call him back.

The next day, all my power windows begin to malfunction...either not going down, or not going up after I get them down. Then, to make matters worse, I notice all my silver change is missing...nickels, dimes, and quarters. Keith is blaming the tow truck company, who I watched the entire time they had my vehicle. Keith admitted to me that there was no security watching my vehicle as it was serviced or sitting in their lot. I have left messages with Keith and he has told me he will call me back. A couple weeks later now, I still can't get a hold of him.

Lu

More Wright Automotive Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      30th of May, 2008

I did not receive a car fax and i was overcharge for the vechicle i purchased . I did not recevie a figure about how much i would be spending i feel i am not be treated fairly i dont have a warranty and the price is out of control i will bring my car back if i dont get a figure right i am not paying 21 thousand dollars for a 9 thousand dollar car i am sorry the bank has not call me yet but i am not be crazy i am not paying 20 thousand for a car that was 10 thousand