Wrap With Us / Awful customer service

I called cusotmer service as a result of a duplicate order placed.

I originally ordered from www.wrapwithus.com and their internet went down as I ordered. So I tried to place it again and it didn't go through, but the same error message came through. I tried one last time and this time it finally worked and the order went through. I received a confirmation email for one order of 30 items. I sent a follow up email with the company and was sent an email the following day stating someone from customer service will call me.

I received a call the following Monday stating they noticed I made a duplicate order and cancelled the one order and I should be receiving the one order the following day.

The next day I get two orders of 30 items. I called to complain and sat on hold for a customer service rep to help me for over 15 minutes. When someone finally picked up Liz says, "Are you being helped?" Highly unprofessional and extremely dumb. I advied her I've been sitting on hold waiting for someone from customer support. Liz tells me "oh that's me."

So I explain my issue telling her a rep called me to advise me they cancelled my dup order. Liz tells me well you ordered three instead of two. So I said the lady, who didn't leave her name on my voicemail, told me there was only 2 and she cancelled one. Liz tells me nope you have three and she only cancelled one. So Liz tells me she will refund my order when I return it. But I will have to pay shipping and they will only return my oringal amount for the item, not shipping. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. I tried to explain to her I would have called and cancelled the 2nd order as well but the lady on the voicemail told me only two were orderd. Liz proceeds to tell me that its not their fault I pressed the button 3x.

I will NEVER do business again w/ this company nor should anyone else. A lot of my friends are in the process of getting married and having children. I advise you NEVER to use them because they can't get their head out of their own butts!

• Bendu Perkins's Response, Jun 06, 2017

I have been calling sense 9am their office is still closed

Ja

Comments

• Re
      6th of Jun, 2015

I disagree with this complaint about Wrap With Us. I ordered from this site multiple times and I never had one bad experience with them. My favors always arrive in time and they have the best prices on the Internet!!

• Be
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Wrap With Us - favor labels
    new York
    New York

I made an order a month before my event and they keep getting it wrong. You can never get anyone on the phone and their website is down. Worst company ever. My bride name is Konah and they keep spelling it Konnahy. No bride wants her name misspelled on something they paid for