Wr Performance Products / Unauthorized billing

1 5615 tassel dr.sun valley, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 775 6740298

I have the phone number to reach some one.

[protected]

Don't try to leave a message. Wait and talk to someone. I am suppose to be getting reimbursed my money. We'll see. Hope this helps.

Comments

9th of Oct, 2008

I am furious about the handling of this product. I ordered the sample of the Acai berry product and paid shipping. I received the sample. I tried a couple days of the product and then unsubscribed. I found a different product online and ordered the full bottle of it.
    When I received your UNSUBSCRIBED bottle, I opened it, thinking it was the new and different product that I had ordered. I realized the mistake when I saw the number of capsules in the bottle. I knew that I had unsubscribed to that product right away, so I wasn't expecting it. What a scam. There's no possible way to sample your product and then decide to order or not to order, without receiving an unsubscribed bottle. $79.76 has appeared on my Chase Visa bill. I contacted my card services and am filling out a report. They assured me that I would not have to pay for the product, as well as your company being charged a fee.
    If you would like to resolve this with me, make contact through email. I will cancel the complaint if you work with me. I wouldn't pay $79.76 for 60 capsules of ANYTHING. Maybe a small amount, because it was accidentally opened. What a rip-off. I will not be letting this matter drop. Don't be a sleazy Internet company. Resolve this in a fair and professional manner.
    I await your response.
    Mary Louise Zaiontz

• Jd
      16th of Oct, 2008

This is my fourth complaint. I am still being billed for products I did not order. Since they will not answer the phone and I have never received a call back from my last 3 complaints (several by phone back when you could leave a message) I may take legal action if it can be done without a larger burden on my finances. I have sent out complaints to several bureaus to try to get my money back. So far no luck. I guess I will no longer buy anything unless it is at a reputable store. That way the item can be returned if not satisfactory. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WR PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS.

• Ta
      19th of Oct, 2008

Never received any product, just false charges for several months