Wr Performance Products / Unauthorized billing

1 5615 tassel dr.sun valley, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 775 6740298

I have the phone number to reach some one.

[protected]

Don't try to leave a message. Wait and talk to someone. I am suppose to be getting reimbursed my money. We'll see. Hope this helps.

Comments

Ma
  9th of Oct, 2008

I am furious about the handling of this product. I ordered the sample of the Acai berry product and paid shipping. I received the sample. I tried a couple days of the product and then unsubscribed. I found a different product online and ordered the full bottle of it.
When I received your UNSUBSCRIBED bottle, I opened it, thinking it was the new and different product that I had ordered. I realized the mistake when I saw the number of capsules in the bottle. I knew that I had unsubscribed to that product right away, so I wasn't expecting it. What a scam. There's no possible way to sample your product and then decide to order or not to order, without receiving an unsubscribed bottle. $79.76 has appeared on my Chase Visa bill. I contacted my card services and am filling out a report. They assured me that I would not have to pay for the product, as well as your company being charged a fee.
If you would like to resolve this with me, make contact through email. I will cancel the complaint if you work with me. I wouldn't pay $79.76 for 60 capsules of ANYTHING. Maybe a small amount, because it was accidentally opened. What a rip-off. I will not be letting this matter drop. Don't be a sleazy Internet company. Resolve this in a fair and professional manner.
I await your response.
Mary Louise Zaiontz

Jd
  16th of Oct, 2008

This is my fourth complaint. I am still being billed for products I did not order. Since they will not answer the phone and I have never received a call back from my last 3 complaints (several by phone back when you could leave a message) I may take legal action if it can be done without a larger burden on my finances. I have sent out complaints to several bureaus to try to get my money back. So far no luck. I guess I will no longer buy anything unless it is at a reputable store. That way the item can be returned if not satisfactory. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WR PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS.

Ta
  19th of Oct, 2008

Never received any product, just false charges for several months