Wppotsandpans.com / Bad service

We are emailing any one who will listen about our concerns and complaints regarding the WOLFGANG PUCK CAFE COLLECTION the medium size skillet has stuff sticking to that cant be scrubbed off and its getting worse, we have followed the care directions from day one and the over size or large skillet have two places on the side where the non stick material has peeled off this happened only after a few uses.

Hi

Comments

• Cn
      16th of Nov, 2009

I have had the same problem with all three of my skillets from the Cafe Collection. Im hoping by sending them back they will be replaced.

• Vi
      17th of Nov, 2014

I don't have a product problem but I do with their customer service on the phone to get a replacement item.

• Vi
      17th of Nov, 2014

It took me two days of phone calls to order a replacement inner lid to a rice cooker, got the same representative I placed the order with. Waited 5 weeks and she never called back like she said she would--the item was back in stock about 2 weeks ago when I called. I did call HSN and their representative would pass on my issue to their quality control people and she apologized for the problem.