The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Be
      16th of Sep, 2008
    0 Votes

    As a previous employee, to get your money refunded do any of the follow steps:

    1. Contact the Better Business Bureau regarding this company. When they receive a BBB complaint they will automatically refund you.

    2. Call the company and tell them if they do not refund all your money you are going to report them to the Better Business Bureau/Attorney General or your Attorney.

    3. You can dispute the charges with your credit card company, but usually steps 1 or 2 will get the job done.

    Always ask WHEN you were FIRST BILLED, because usually they will only refund the last month or two. The reps have access to the last 4 months of charges, but supervisors and the "billing department" have access to ALL CHARGES and CAN REFUND them all.

    Best of luck. And do not forget, don't take "No" or "We can't" for an answer, because they can do anything with the charges and WILL.

  • Ma
      5th of Jun, 2010
    0 Votes

    if the bill was only 4, 95 or 9.95 i would be happy, but i´ve been charged with 55 dolars.
    i canceled my cc immediately

  • Ch
      11th of Aug, 2011
    0 Votes

    Just report your card stolen and get it cancelled you will receive a new card the next and this will stop them taking payments as the number on your card will have changed

Post your comment