Wpi*ifriends / Unauthorized billing

1 Denmark Review updated:

This company has been charging my creditcard for months with small amount, and i have recieced e - mails refering to single girls in my area, where it clearly was stated, that i could not get acces to the informations to contact these girls before i was a member of i - friends. Yet on all the amount they have charged on my creditcard it states that i am a elite - member.

I dont have any member or password to acces this site, and i cant get through to the company. I have tried all that i could do, but with no results.

I have just spoken to my bank today, and they tell me that i have to prove, that i have tried to get my money back, but there is no way i can get proof of this, when i cant get through to the company.

I have not signed up for any membership of i - friends ever, and i have no idea of how they have gotten hold of my creditcard informations.

As far as i see it, i will have to ask my bank for a new creditcard, so the billing can stop, i cant se any way possible to get the money back, that they have charged me for already.

Kind regards

David amon dahl

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Nov, 2008

please cancel wpi ifriend elite stop using my account i did do order this account some one stole my bank card do not take any more with dawers from my account i have a new bank card the account you have with drawed the money from has closed so stop this account with draw . thank you cathy singleton

• Te

IFriends
    Lake Worth
    Florida
    ifriends.net

I am being billed a monthly fee ($4.95) for a something I did not agree to. At one of their affiliated sites I did agree to a $1.99 fee for "validation" of my info, but exactly and only for this, non-recurring charge. Instead they have charged my card for this $4.95 for the past 3 months. I don't even recall my username & password but don't you know they can just as easily find your account by your credit card number... how convenient!! So I pulled up my account and cancelled it immediately. Then I tried to get their phone # to call them from the website's 'contact us' page but the link doesn't work... and how convenient again...
    So I used the phone number on my statement and told them about this - they agreed to refund the current month but not anything previous.

Now when I see so many people having the same or similar issue with this site - something should be done because at the very least they are being intentionally deceptive. They are making money off the hopes that none of us will notice these charges until they have taken a few months worth, and even if they easily give back the current month - they have kept every dollar from previous billings. By the way - shouldn't they send an email confirming what I purchased... if they had done that then I would've known right away about this incorrect charge and fixed it then - but then they wouldn't make any money off of me then, would they?? Where's the profit in that?? They are intentionally deceptive!!

• 12
      5th of Feb, 2010

please cancel wpi frends 1-uk elite i dont use it and i dont want it many thanks t perry

• He
      1st of Jun, 2010

i disagree with the last post im from uk being charged for this i have a young son aged 18 month and daughter on way why would i wanna watched that rubbish of women i aint gay so y and dont have partner so where your excuss 4 that

5th of Jun, 2010

if it was only 4, 95 dolars, i would be haapy, but was 55 dolars!

2nd of Aug, 2010

please cancel wpi*friend-uk elite i dont want it i dont have a clue what it is!!! i never signed up for it but i keep getting charged for it!!! thanks matt ford

• Er
      18th of Jul, 2011
    Wpi*ifriends - collect $ 5.- evry month
    Switzerland

depuis de nombreux cette société qui m'est inconnue, prélève $ 5.- chaque mois. En plus elle n'est pas atteignable.
    que dois-je faire?