wowpower-leveling.com / Steal and lie

1 NC, United States Review updated:

This company claims to provide a service and NEVER does. They ask for your funds up front, in good faith I provided 100.00 for a service.
I have been asking through emails and live chat to resolve this professionally with not help.
Here is an example of our coverstation:
=====================================
They ask what is you email address and order number.
I provide it.
They say one sec.. they come back with how can I help you.
I explain I never rec the goods nor servcie they promiced. I ask for my 100 dollar refund.
They reply a manager has to do this here is his email address.
I explain I emailed him and nothing.
They say he is in China at games he will be back in 8 days.
I say I need to talk to someone now as it has been 3 weeks and nothing.
They say come back tomorrow at 9am someone should be here.
============================================
3 weeks the same old stuff over and over.
I escalated this to PayPal and they are suppoed to be helping.

Just DO NOT USE this company... wowpower-leveling.com. They lie and steal your money.

Ki

More wowpower-leveling.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Sep, 2008

I am just wondering, the site has terms of use stating that they will provide this service without using exploits and what not and provide as much help as they can... they did exploit the game on my account. so much i got it banned, luckily i was smart enough to make a seperate account to power level on, but still, they broke their terms of use.. would it be possible to file a lawsuit against them? they broke a contract.. im just wondering. Hopefully someone can help.

• Wo
      9th of Dec, 2008

DO NOT USE!

This is infact true. It is a scam. Copy of the coversation i had with one 'rep' today.

The same person who's email this is registered to is: sage1982488@hotmail.com

This person runs a lot of other scam sites.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.You are number '27' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '17'minute(s) and 50' seconds.
    Welcome to Customer Center! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number '24' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '16'minute(s) and 36' seconds. Thank you for waiting.
    Welcome to Customer Center! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number '22' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '16'minute(s) and 13' seconds. Thank you for waiting.
    Welcome to Customer Center! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number '18' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '14'minute(s) and 15' seconds. Thank you for waiting.
    Welcome to Customer Center! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number '16' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '13'minute(s) and 37' seconds. Thank you for waiting.
    Welcome to Customer Center! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number '11' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '8'minute(s) and 8' seconds. Thank you for waiting.
    Welcome to Customer Center! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number '8' in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately '5'minute(s) and 9' seconds. Thank you for waiting.
    You are now chatting with 'Susan'
    Susan: Hello, nice to meet you! How may I help you?
    Susan: Hello, nice to meet you! How may I help you?
    Stormsong: Hi
    Susan: HI
    Stormsong: I just wanted to make sure that the quoted price was correct for powerleveling
    Stormsong: I saw a few negative reviews online for your service and i'm nervous to turn over my account information
    Susan: Please wait a moment, let me check for you. I will be with you in a few minutes. Thanks for waiting.
    Stormsong: Hello?
    Susan: I am checking now
    Susan: Our system have some problem
    Susan: so, wait a moment please
    Stormsong: Wow- this is automated isn't it?
    Susan: Our system have some problem, wait a moment please
    Stormsong: What is 3+5?
    Susan: Wait a moment please
    Stormsong: Just to let you know i'm copy pasting this and sending it to the BBB for fraud.
    Susan: Ok
    Susan: 3+5=8
    Stormsong: Oh wow you answered that
    Susan: Hehe
    Susan: I am a real person
    Stormsong: Thats good- took long enough.
    Stormsong: I've seen reports online saying that you use bots and that people's accounts have been banned or you just sharded thier accounts...
    Stormsong: I'm worried about my security
    Susan: hehe
    Stormsong: Hello?
    Susan: The guys said have just received your order; can you give us a little more time to collect for you please? We will send it to you as soon as we have stock. Our people will send you an email or call you, is this ok?
    Susan: Hello ^
    Susan: So, what can I do for you now
    Stormsong: lol I haven't placed an order.
    Stormsong: For gold or otherwise.
    Susan: yes ? :)
    Stormsong: So you just lied to me there.
    Susan: Oh
    Stormsong: I defiantly won't be buying from you and i will encourage others not to either.
    Susan: Let me see
    Stormsong: Just like to let you know that i will be forwarding this letter to google to have you removed from their search engine, internic to remove your .com license, and your service provider for illegal activity.
    Susan: Hmm
    Stormsong: Hi- sage1982488@hotmail.com
    Susan: Ok
    Stormsong: anything else you would like to add?
    Susan: No
    Stormsong: bye

• Da
      9th of Dec, 2008

you will not get my money ok.

• Dr
      28th of Jan, 2009

I've found a couple of sites from these guys:

http:// www . inwowgold . com
    http:// www . eing . com
    http:// www . wotlkgold . org

These domains are registered with: lingling1060@163.com and sage1982488@hotmail.com

The spam comes from this network:
    inetnum: 123.144.0.0 - 123.147.255.255
    netname: CNCGROUP-CQ
    descr: CNCGROUP ChongQing Province Network
    descr: China Network Communications Group Corporation
    descr: No.21, Jin-Rong Street,

• Jf
      15th of Apr, 2009

Narinden: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wowpower-levelingcom-c92907.html READ IT

Narinden: is it true?